BLACKFISH.... 2013 Documentary. Critic: "Scariest Movie of the Year!!!" 97% on RT.

Its like "Catfish" except its a big black Michael Clark Duncan lookin mutha *****...

I watched it in Milwaukee it was ok, just gets you thinking how immoral people get just for money

But if it comes close to a theatre near you go watch it but otherwise just wait till it airs on CNN 7/10

Its like "Catfish" except its a big black Michael Clark Duncan lookin mutha *****...
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i refuse to watch the cove...i can't see animals beaten/cut to death. even the hunting of seals up north is so hard to watch. they just take a long pipe or bat or w.e and proceed to bludgeon to death in the head
mean.gif
that hurts man.
Same.

I was surprised to see that there are showtimes in Orlando. Gonna check it out after work.

Just peeped this two days ago. Chilling doc!!

Playing with nature is a scary thing. I've lived 15 mins away from sea world my whole life, and I've learned some much from them having marine life there along with other animals. But this inside look was disgusting to watch, I never really thought about the behind the scene dealings when it comes to controlled contained orca lifestyle.
Ya boy almost shed some tears when they took that orca's new born away and shipped it off. Hearing the info from the doc stated that they had intense emotional sectors on the lower base of their brain, the grief she was going through was shrilling.

Just came back from watching this documentary. It was amazing, definitely opened up my eyes. I wish it was longer...

Just finished watching this and I highly enjoyed it. Last time I was at SeaWorld was 2008 and seeing the whale show was pretty inspiring, but I had no idea this was the other side to that.

I highly recommend you check this out.

I worked at aquariums for a while and want to see this, but not in my area or anywhere close....FML

Back
Top Bottom