BLACKFISH.... 2013 Documentary. Critic: "Scariest Movie of the Year!!!" 97% on RT.

Just got down watching this. It's overrated. Not saying its not good, but just overrated.

If you want to watch a great documentary on captive fish, checkout the Cove. By far one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

so for those that watched this, is it the "scariest movie of the year"? :lol:

Last edited:
I ain't racist but why is whites always trying to gild someone or something against their will or in captivity

Started with Africans first' might of fact it might have been horses

Last edited:
I ain't racist but why is whites always trying to gild someone or something against their will or in captivity

So bad, it's good.

it's also on the interwebz now
nerd.gif
Where on da webz?
would like to check it out... I still haven't seen the Cove.
Don't sleep on the Cove. Brilliant movie. One of the best docs I've ever seen.

I LOL'd.

Cash rules I suppose. At the end of the day, that's why it's happening. Using people and things as a means to an end
mean.gif

Good doc

Tilly is a serial killer

From being ripped from it's mother, to the living the living conditions in Sealand to having to go to Seaworld where it was bullied and then put in to isolation

No one should be shocked.

And the annoying lady who was going oh no at the sea lion, she probably went home and had steak of chicken for dinner :rolleyes

I really want to watch it. I've been googling my brains out looking for it.

So yaw upset about how whales are treated. I dont see anyone crying about how the whales tear them sea lions apart on the beach and kill their babies as well too.

So yaw upset about how whales are treated. I dont see anyone crying about how the whales tear them sea lions apart on the beach and kill their babies as well too.

Isn't that just a part of the food chain?

The issue is how they keep the whales in a dark secluded area for long periods of time. Mixing the killer whales, no matter what section of the world they captured it from...

Watched it a couple weeks ago... i've never been to sea world or anything like that, and after this i don't think i ever will.. keep ya head up tillikum it ain't yo fault bruh 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom