Blacks hit hardest by Obama economy, according to the NYT

So you see the point here, right? 

I feel like you're just going to keep going in circles.

Totally confused arent they requiring you to present an ID when voting? They are not however requiring you to pay for an ID to vote they are requiring you to pay for an ID just to live in the state

The saying is "Pennsylvania: You have Philadelphia in the East, Pittsburgh in the West... Alabama in between"
laugh.gif
I love that saying
Pretty much.

Yes but i dont see your point in Virginia you have to have an ID to be out in public whcich has nothing to do with voting. they are not requiring you to get an ID to vote they are requiring you to have an ID to be out in public

This is the case in alot of states.

Originally Posted by RicanChulo  

Dey ain't be got no paycheck. Govt puts their handout in a EBT card.
Although, I can even go out on the limb and agree with the stereotypical accent (with some blacks) poverty is a NATIONAL issue not one of phonics. 
Also like to thank you for REINFORCING my first two points made in this thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/504717/blacks...economy-according-to-the-nyt/30#post_16197690

http://niketalk.com/t/504717/blacks...economy-according-to-the-nyt/30#post_16199661

You see when blacks are statistically computed staticians GROUP "black Hispanics" in with OUR national OVERALL number.

22.5% of all white persons (which includes white Hispanics),
44.0% of all black persons (which includes black Hispanics),  and
33.4% of all Hispanic persons (of any race)  living in poverty

People who use these statistics are FULLY aware of the damage it may cause, they prey on less educated people like you to over react to these "alarming" numbers programming you to have a bias conscious for their political purposes. So in your attempt at a snide remark about one race's poor phonics and mental capacity you pulled back the curtains on your own.

26.6% of all Hispanic persons (of any race)
27.4% of all black persons.

So as I stated before in the links provided, black america  provides the majority of the NATIONAL spending power rivaling the WHOLE UK. black households spent an estimated   $507 billion in 27 product and services categories. That's an increase of 16.6% over the $435 billion spent in 2008. African-Americans' total earned income for 2009 is estimated at $836 billion.

Links for those interested
http://www.targetmarketnews.com/storyid11011001.htm

Last edited:
Black Americans are perhaps the worst-hit demographic, according to the Sentier report.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/big-income-losses-for-those-near-retirement/?hp

The real median annual household income for blacks fell 11.1 percent from June 2009 to June 2012, landing at $32,498 from $36,567. That compares to 5.2 percent for whites, 3.6 percent for other race combinations (including Asians) and 4.1 percent for Hispanics — all of whom had higher incomes than blacks to begin with.

Dont belive this crap! How are affected by this but we are suppose to be the poorest of all so we were affected way before the ecoomy went south!

Also white people were affected the most. That is why there were protesting agasint corps. They were making money like they were use to and had to complain. I tell people heck we been broke, this bad economy is making me even more money, if you put your mind to use. i started up 3 businesses during this bad economy and bought storage units at auctions long before they had that tv show. I saw more divorces with whites, more suicides, more criminal behavior then ever.

Blacks no how to be a survivor during a bad economy, we are use to it because we are suppose to be broke anyway, when a white go broke, they panic.

I love all the good deals malls, and movies, and businesses were offering

see whites got to have there boats, benz 4k square feet house, kids in private school all while the wife dont work and sit home and suck money. so when they lose there job divorce them and move on.

Im no racist but blacks are survivors. I loved it when the economy was bad, made my ,most money then. But i saw alot of whites fall and panic, saw alot

A white person at my job said , bathroom garage bags are expensive now. I said huh you actually buy them. he said yea what else do your suppose to use. I said i use grocery bags. He like dumb and started and said dang i never thought of it..

heck when economy first hit, I moved in my brother his girl and my girl and we rented a 2500sq foot house for like $2000 a month..

End of story

Last edited:
Dont belive this crap! How are affected by this but we are suppose to be the poorest of all so we were affected way before the ecoomy went south!
Also white people were affected the most. That is why there were protesting agasint corps. They were making money like they were use to and had to complain. I tell people heck we been broke, this bad economy is making me even more money, if you put your mind to use. i started up 3 businesses during this bad economy and bought storage units at auctions long before they had that tv show. I saw more divorces with whites, more suicides, more criminal behavior then ever.
Blacks no how to be a survivor during a bad economy, we are use to it because we are suppose to be broke anyway, when a white go broke, they panic.
see whites got to have there boats, benz 4k square feet house, kids in private school all while the wife dont work and sit home and suck money. so when they lose there job divorce them and move on.
Im no racist but blacks are survivors. I loved it when the economy was bad, made my ,most money then. But i saw alot of whites fall and panic, saw alot
A white person at my job said , bathroom garage bags are expensive now. I said huh you actually buy them. he said yea what else do your suppose to use. I said i use grocery bags. He like dumb and started and said dang i never thought of it..
heck when economy first hit, I moved in my brother his girl and my girl and we rented a 2500sq foot house for like $2000 a month..
End of story

Cool story bro.

Generalizing much?

End of story

LOL you need help

Yea all white people have a benz a boat and 4k sq ft houses with kids in pvt school.

Last edited:
End of story

with a SN that obviously refers to Supreme clothing :{

End of story

HUH?

I don't even know what the hell you were attempting to say.

blacks been hit hardest by unemployment too (unemployment for america is around 8-9%, but about 13-15% for blacks) so obviously household incomes would fall most. also, wouldn't really call '09-'10 Obama's economy. More like picking the pieces and tryna find out how to glue 'em back together during those years.

I bet you're one of those people who blames George W. Bush for the early 2000s recession, too.

blacks been hit hardest by unemployment too (unemployment for america is around 8-9%, but about 13-15% for blacks) so obviously household incomes would fall most. also, wouldn't really call '09-'10 Obama's economy. More like picking the pieces and tryna find out how to glue 'em back together during those years.
I bet you're one of those people who blames George W. Bush for the early 2000s recession, too.
Dot-Com bust?

so you just contradicted yourself if you agree that the majority of PA is conservative Republican lol. We did have Rick Santorum and Ed Rendell right?

Not even remotely a contradiction..

Pennsylvania is a blue state (Democratic) because the number of votes in Philly & Pittsburgh, and Democrats win it by enough of a margin that if they do mediocre in the rest of Pennsylvania they will win the state.

PA.jpg

That is 54-44% Democratic win.

The republicans Voter ID laws are targeting the demographics that vote Democratic.. Because the more votes they can pick off by not allowing them to vote. The better their chances..

The saying means that the East and West of Pennsylvania is densely populated.. And because in between those 2 cities is sparsely populated, and looks like the country + votes Republican it is called Alabama. It's a political dig at Pennsylvania as a state.

Before you constantly question every one of my posts, please think about it first..

Last edited:
Why is that?
Because I believe in freedom for my country?
Sit down

:rollin You think everyone else doesn't believe in freedom..

The worst part of your charade is that you are a bigger sheep than any of the people you claim to be sheep...

Back
Top Bottom