Blah blah blah...Another Oregon Summit? (Update Pg. 11)

It was Gabriel Park last year...not sure if I want to be there again, but wherever is fine. I'd prefer the eastside of portland cause I'm lazy and don't want to drive all the way out to SW but that's just me.
[/center]

Yea ill end up coming im sure ...
Two Oh Six

Refrences : Jays4Life,Kobe2k58,Kyguy2340,Qnzunos,Yngrolla,Jiggaman2t3,Kb8Jumpman

Im on the corner of 44th and Othello as we speak, posting from my sidekick 3.

Where is everyone? Yall comin or what?

Quote:
It was Gabriel Park last year...not sure if I want to be there again, but wherever is fine. I'd prefer the eastside of portland cause I'm lazy and don't want to drive all the way out to SW but that's just me.

EASTSIDE HOSTS IT THIS YEAR! SAY WORD SON!
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

Eastside w/ no double rims > Gabriel Park

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think all posts about oregon stuff should be in the general forum. You guys are cluttering up this Seattle forum.

^your not even old enough to drink........
One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall-Optimus Prime

LIONS,TIGERS,BEARS OH MY RIDE!

Every outdoor court in Portland is going to have double rims. Sorry. Except Glencoe Elementry School, that's no a bad choice. A nice full court with some decent hoops.
[/center]

Nope, it's a bad choice. Hot sun x no trees x pavement...How about holladay park, i mean there's no basketball court, but it seems like a good place to hang out.
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

im down as long as all I have to do is come and hang out. Im not lifting a finger. Two summits is enough......

and whoever thought the day would come when sam posts more on NT than I do?

but regardless, talk to nick, he told me he would love to set everything up. He's just waiting for someone to ask him. He's a real clever guy, Im sure he could figure something fun out.

aim-Kixslf mike

lifted
NT...where haters run rampant

Back
Top Bottom