Blah blah blah...Another Oregon Summit? (Update Pg. 11)

So...

Mt. Tabor - Huge, closer, big covered area for displaying shoes and sitting to eat and the such, court is right by said area, nice spots to cheif...

Gabriel - Deep as hell, no sitting area, good court?, smoke in your car?...

[/b]​

I have never been to Tabor so I can't say but if ya'll think it's cool then we can just roll with that. So we now have a date and place so next should be seeing how many people we have coming out this year.

Quote:
Dudes were doin it by the picnic table last year.. haha

I wonder who that was?

:smokin
smokin.gif

I woulda love to roll down there for my first Oregon summit but unfortunately, I got work on Saturday.

I'm sure my fellow 206 bretheren will represent well!
[/b]​

a new updated list. but ill probably roll with a couple friends most likely...

B1LLY HOYLE
DIGITALJORDAN
OrIJaHnaL FlaVaH
LiLwAnG05
CRUNKJORDAN
techmen31
stan kass
ledafuture36
KKJordan23
ptrakarn23
SoleObsession
NBAsGReatstShoes
youngtriz
20Jeff20
ShoeGuru222
elosthgiarts

iss
m0nke3kid
SneekerHead23
steep of abovetheclouds

washingtonians
emmanuelabor
Khlav Kalash
daaznfella
BIG FAME ONE
KeithxSamuels

Quote:
its about NBA Regulation in length so we'd probly end up playing half court.

nooooo. my advantage is gone, seriously though, we should play full...
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

So...How about the food situation? Is a bar-b-q going to happen...Should people just bring stuff to chip in or money or what...?

[/b]​

Seriously.

It's cheaper that way...as long as there's no moochers that dont bring anything...

[/b]​

Quote:
So...How about the food situation? Is a bar-b-q going to happen...Should people just bring stuff to chip in or money or what...?

i can possibly bring bbq chicken breasts. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

looks like we have water, cups, pie, soda, hotdogs, bbq chicken, and illicit drugs on lock. :lol:
laugh.gif

anybody else? cmon now we need chips, dip, napkins, paper plates, drinks, or anything else u guys can think of.

i wouldnt mind cold hamburger patties, cold hotdogs (cookd), pizza, any sort of salad, sandwiches, nachos. or bring any lite food, i dont wanna be hoopin on too full of a stomache.

thanks. btw, the look on it as of now for attendance seems to be 15-20.

ill bing a cooler with like 20 22's of mickey's and o.e
somebody gots to bring the soda, go some where that got like 25 cent soda or something. i got the chips too. ill buy jordans that are a size 11, 10.5 if they are the XIII's. oh yeah bring water too

Bring plenty of whatever you are bringing.
ITALIA!!!!!ITALIA!!!!!ITALIA!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom