Blends

2d17fyv.jpg

Joe likes Pek Pek.

no!! he thought it would be cool to post his store in this forum, cuz no one looks at his post. that is a whole different store.

^If I remember correctly, Beatnic (BTNC) is owned by the same people as Blends...

Also, I BELIEVE that Beatnic gets basically the same stock that Blends gets, but I think they also get clothes, which Blends (at least the CM location) didn't sell until recently.

And yeah, I got my glasses on...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Quote:
^If I remember correctly, Beatnic (BTNC) is owned by the same people as Blends...

Also, I BELIEVE that Beatnic gets basically the same stock that Blends gets, but I think they also get clothes, which Blends (at least the CM location) didn't sell until recently.

correct. blends actually came from beatnic. beatnic was the first of the franchise i think. correct if i'm wrong, but i'm confident.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

The Blends Costa Mesa staff is mad cool. I stop in everytime I'm in O.C. I'm that Filipino dude from San Jose. Finally hit Beatnic,too. Also cool staff.
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

ITS GOING TO BE LIKE THE OTHER ONE BUT MORE PRODUCT AND MORE SPACE

JANUARY 13+14 BLENDS WAREHOUSE SALE !!!!!! 60% NO TAX 1,000'S OF SHOES

BLENDS will you be getting these? I'm trying to cop the Air Max.

It's a secret. Don't tell anyone.

I HEARD THEIR IS GOING TO BE A SECRET HIDDEN SHOE @ THE WAREHOUSE FOR SALE @ $40 AND WAYYYYYYYY BELOW MARKET VALUE !!!!! SALE BEGINS THIS SATURDAY !!! :wink:

those safari packs are lame.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

Back
Top Bottom