Blends

But it's so COLD in SoCal right now, especially in the morning. UGH! That's the only obstacle for me.

And that Safari Pack gets a booooooooooooooooooo...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Forget what you heard. Those AM 87s are sick.

Too bad that I don't come here for approval of my taste in kicks, cus there seems to be an overabundance of people trying to validate other people's styles on here.

It's a secret. Don't tell anyone.

Nah fellas, just people speaking their opinion on some kicks. There might be a COUPLE of other posts on NT where people post their opinions, and a COUPLE of thos opinions might not line up with yours, but EVERYONE ELSE is going to agree with you. Some people go a LITTLE BIT harder than others. Either way, I think we all hope both of you guys can find them bad boys, if that's what you're looking for. To each his own...

And, uh, leave out the over...
And that's about all I have to say about thaaaaaaaaaaaat...
-F. GUMP, Sr.-

Just stressing my point, Professor Cmoweb. (In regard to my use of the word OVERABUNDANCE)

First the shoes and now my grammar is being checked? Wow.

I don't take any of this personally, I just think that it's wack to evaluate somone else's steez unless you're on Queer Eye or What Not To Wear.

^That's exactly what he was saying though, you're entitled to your opinion as well as expressing it, just like he did in his post before you.

For me, I use forums for info. and as a source of business, so I stopped responding to every little thing I had some thoughts about in posts because it just isn't worth it.

Agreed. I used to just come here and never post. I think that I'll go back to that.

Blends can't be on page 2...
And that's about all I have to say about thaaaaaaaaaaaat...
-F. GUMP, Sr.-

We are popping it off in downtown LA....droppinthe 5's 2nite!!!! ......BLENDS LA 125 west 4th st............

2rzdfv4.jpg
I LOVE BLENDS

Back
Top Bottom