Blends

orangeinca-

do they have any heat in size hung?

For sale: Sz 13 True 97s, Am 1s, Navigation Pack Bursts, Vans Pinstripe Chuukas, Los Dunks, 1-Piece Lasers for cheap!

what happened with the easter release? were they just sold to homies or something?

Lookin' for Pinstripe Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Euro Forces in an 10.5-11.5. Hit me up if you're selling some.

138632122.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yons1
_FTR
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>COMMISSARY<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>BASTARD SQUAD<<

Does Blends SD still have the mocasin Sk8-his? Preferably in a 9.5 or a 10? I've slept on those things way too long.
Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

Blends is known to have a summer sale, and an after Thanksgiving sale.

Most people who think they will just wait get their kicks on sale,either shop @ WSS or they must wear sz 7 or 14, cuz thats usually the only sizes left over to be put on sale.

rydin kandy and chrome

Quote:
Does Blends SD still have the mocasin Sk8-his? Preferably in a 9.5 or a 10? I've slept on those things way too long

Was at Blends SD yesterday and saw them on the shelf still. Tried to get a 12 but closest was 11.5 so i passed. Hot shoe though and I didn't ask what other sizes they had. sorry
[email protected]
AIM-tickskicks32
F/S:GM Vandals sz 13 DS
Wanted-Union 180's, Stash BW's, Knicks penny's and Viotech Atmos AM1's all sz 13(12 too)

Don't sleep on those multi-colored Alife Everybody's!

I got miiiiiiiine at Blends SD. Thanks Edwin!

these argyles are a lil too plain. i liked alife's first argyle slip ons from 2005. damn i wish i had money back then.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

^^Doubt it since there are only 255 pairs or something. Doubt ANY west coast shops will see them.
[email protected]
AIM-tickskicks32
F/S:GM Vandals sz 13 DS
Wanted-Union 180's, Stash BW's, Knicks penny's and Viotech Atmos AM1's all sz 13(12 too)

Back
Top Bottom