Blind Baseball ... Mind = Blown

big ups to them.

30t6p3b.gif
 at blind folk being more active than me.

To make things a bit easier, they should have different beeps for each base.

That way, you can run towards the sound of a specific base.

It would mostly eliminate the issue of runners heading towards third instead of first.

Glad that the visually impaired can get a chance to play ball.
pimp.gif

It would mostly eliminate the issue of runners heading towards third instead of first.

Glad that the visually impaired can get a chance to play ball.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Glad that the visually impaired can get a chance to play ball
I could be wrong but im pretty sure that they use the beep on one bag each time, to make it a bit more difficult they dont know what bag to run to until they heard the beep, hence the confusion and people running to different bags... I'll have to touch the rule book

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Glad that the visually impaired can get a chance to play ball
I could be wrong but im pretty sure that they use the beep on one bag each time, to make it a bit more difficult they dont know what bag to run to until they heard the beep, hence the confusion and people running to different bags... I'll have to touch the rule book

Is this specifically for the visually impaired? Everyone is wearing eyemasks and they are taking them off after they get off the field. Seems like more of a fun thing than a sport for visually impaired?

Is this specifically for the visually impaired? Everyone is wearing eyemasks and they are taking them off after they get off the field. Seems like more of a fun thing than a sport for visually impaired?

My friends dad was a blind baseball coach at the Special Olympics. I didnt believe her when she first told me.

My friends dad was a blind baseball coach at the Special Olympics. I didnt believe her when she first told me.

the bases be looking like....................................pleasure toys 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 to them, though

Back
Top Bottom