blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

Bummmmmmp. Please announce a tour.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i cant believe its been over 5 years since the last time ive seen Blink live. Dolla bill tour
pimp.gif

the thread is still alive?.... maybe that means blink will be alive too? reaching, i know...

i pray they get back together, thnks for posting that about the grammys

If they get back together, I'm going to one of their concerts. I will be playing some AvA and Blink in the car this week. Haven't listened to them forquite a while. Hope they get together again.

Blink 182 is appreciated
pimp.gif

Havent played their music for a couple of years now probably, this thread brought back some good memories.
pimp.gif

YES YES YES YES ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE BACK...... FROM THEIR MOUTHS ON THE GRAMMYS JUST NOW..... YES!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes i am hyped

Originally Posted by Curious24

i find it lame they just announced on the grammys...they could just write songs first.
i don't care if it was lame... at least they are back... appreciate that %%%@
pimp.gif

This is $#+@%!% sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. 2009 is shaping up to be a great $#+@%!% year. They better come to NY baby.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They better come to NY baby.
Me too... if they tour mult dates im so gonna be a groupie and go to all the dates
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT team Blink tour meetup?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They better come to NY baby.
Me too... if they tour mult dates im so gonna be a groupie and go to all the dates
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT team Blink tour meetup?
grin.gif

I'm down!

i was wondering when you would come in here iblink

how hyped are you?

btw anyone see on their site, tees are $10 on "recession sale"
laugh.gif
. gonna def have to cop one

We made this thread almost 3 months ago. We were drawing near the 6th year of their "indefinite hiatus"... but tonight my NT brethren, I'mglad to say they're back. When they were at their peak, I wasn't old enough to go to concerts and all that good stuff... but you can bet your %!#I'll see them live at the first chance I get and I hope you guys do too. Like I said before, of all the threads I've made on NT, this is by far the oneI'm most proud of.�

Just read it on MySpace. All I have to say is HELL THE FREAKIN YES!! "I MISS YOU, MISS YOU"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

We made this thread almost 3 months ago. We were drawing near the 6th year of their "indefinite hiatus"... but tonight my NT brethren, I'm glad to say they're back. When they were at their peak, I wasn't old enough to go to concerts and all that good stuff... but you can bet your %!# I'll see them live at the first chance I get and I hope you guys do too. Like I said before, of all the threads I've made on NT, this is by far the one I'm most proud of.�
Same way with me, I really cannot wait to see these guys in concert. And thanks for the heads up on the recession shirts
laugh.gif
I just ordered the black and white ones.

Back
Top Bottom