blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

iblink

Banned
I never post on the music board, but I've been on a blink binge. IMO, they were the best band to ever grace my ear drums. My life would be worth so muchmore if they were to reunite and make a new album.

blink182.jpg
BEST CD EVER

800px-Blink182.jpg

blink-182-wallpaper.jpg

Criticize em all you want, I don't give a damn (just know you suck in my eyes
smile.gif
)

I'm going to give Blink-182 a try, just because your the biggest groupie ever....

I'll edit this after a few plays

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Just listening to "Josie". "Dammit" is probably my favorite song and has the most plays on my iPod.
Good times, too bad all we have is Angels and Airwaves to listen to...
Just curious, which of their bands do you like the most iBlink?
+44, Box Car Racer or Angels and Airwaves?

There is no replacedment for blink. Period. Tom Delonge is on my official $@%@ list until he gets off his high horse.

But BCR had a decent cd.
laugh.gif

[Lil' Jon] What! [/Lil' Jon]

Those guys are good (at best)... but they're not blink.

Blink is an amazing band and this is coming from someone who basically only listens to hip hop.

laugh.gif
your really a big fan. How does it feel to know they will NEVER do another album?
laugh.gif

Anyway I dig Blink
smokin.gif

-The Juice

I love Blink, I'll respectfully disagree as the best band ever, not even close for me.

But still appreciated.

Crazy seeing someone post this, my friend just said something along the lines of "the greatest band ever...the greatest music ever.." and now I cometo NT and see this...

They are actually pretty bad. If you aren't between 10-16 you shouldn't be listening to this crap.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I love Blink, I'll respectfully disagree as the best band ever, not even close for me.

But still appreciated.
co-sign. i miss them though. i wanna rummage through my cds and find some earlier blink..maybe add em to my itunes
smokin.gif

I'm an occasional listener, but why did they break up? Why won't we see any new music from them?

Verdykt wrote:
I'm an occasional listener, but why did they break up? Why won't we see any new music from them?

Tom's on his year 4 of his period.
tired.gif

And Tom Jooks... piss off.

OrenthalJames wrote:
laugh.gif
your really a big fan. How does it feel to know they will NEVER do another album?
laugh.gif

Anyway I dig Blink
smokin.gif

-The Juice

You must have faith. They'll patch things up sooner or later and then we'll have a new album.

their earlier albums>their later albums
Meh... I liked Buddha, but Enema of the State, TMTaT Show, Take off your pants and jacket, and Blink-182 are just compact disk perfection.

I grew up on this band and will always have a place set in my heart for them. Enema of the State and Take off Your Pants and Jacket are my favorite albums. Mywhole childhood could be summed up in 1 hyphenated word, Blink-182

They have some fantastic, catchy songs. It's hard not to like this band. Carousel is their most under-rated song.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Verdykt wrote:

Tom's on his year 4 of his period.
tired.gif

And Tom Jooks... piss off.
yea what's up with that? i'm not really feeling angels & airwaves...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom