Blk/Blk Flightposite availibility (NYC)?

Okay, I'll be honest. The last nice pair of kicks I bought were the Foamposite retros and Flightposite II KG (ebay) years ago
I've been out the the scene for a few years now, mostly due to medical school (and shortage of $
frown.gif
).

I've been wanting to get the black/black CW since they first debuted in '99.

I've just recently realized that these shoes have been retroed, I wish I would've known.
Anyway, I'm afraid I might have missed my opportunity to finally cop these.
What are the chances of me still being able to find these in a retail shop in NYC?

And yes, I'm definitely gettin' the eggplants in Q4. =D
Thanks....

Originally Posted by briannnnn

More out-of-the way shops in NYC may still have them.

You mean places like DQM, Nort etc.?

I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a list, or a few examples of "out-of-the way" shops.

Also, yeah, I've looked at ebay, I'd like to use that as a last ditch effort though.

I really don't wanna miss out on these again.

i seem them in every store i walk in so just try checking harlem, uptown, and all mom n pop stores.

Originally Posted by DAP1MP13

You mean places like DQM, Nort etc.?

I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a list, or a few examples of "out-of-the way" shops.

Also, yeah, I've looked at ebay, I'd like to use that as a last ditch effort though.

I really don't wanna miss out on these again.

I sent you a PM.

EVERY footlocker has them. EVERY!
Also try House of Hoops in Harlem.

But Ebay is your best bet. You can find a pair easy for $120 shipped.

I think it is probably harder to MISS these in NYC than to not be able to find them.

They are in many FLs
NORT has them
HOH has them
I am sure the list goes on and on....

MaZe

Dr Jays On 34th. Footlocker on 34th Man There Everywhere. And Even if You Go A Little Farther Like Jersey. They Have Them In Jersey Gardens.

Back
Top Bottom