BLK/GRY COSTCO (KIRKLAND) TEES ARE NOT A MYTH! PIC

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by miamin2

The costco in west palm on lantana has these, but I was at the one on flagler in dade n they're out, for the south florida heads

did you come all the way up here for them?
laugh.gif

might cop there if the run out of tees in royal palm

I would
laugh.gif
  nah I had to get a laptop they had for cheap n the one up there was the closest one that still had it left

Anybody out in the inland empire i seen the black and grey ones at the chino hills Costco they look like there selling pretty fast

Anybody out in the inland empire i seen the black and grey ones at the chino hills Costco they look like there selling pretty fast

The Costco here just got them. If anyone needs some, just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

The Costco here just got them. If anyone needs some, just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

i like the fit..its looser....do the white ones fit looser now too?

I just picked up the black ones too, I compared it to one of my white ones and they're pretty much the same except that the black ones are about 1" longer in length.

I'm not sure if they changed the whites ones though.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

i like the fit..its looser....do the white ones fit looser now too?

I just picked up the black ones too, I compared it to one of my white ones and they're pretty much the same except that the black ones are about 1" longer in length.

I'm not sure if they changed the whites ones though.

Not to grave dig, but i just got the black tees today (I'm in Cali by the way, Sacramento area to be exact). I like the fit better than the ones they use to sell with the tags. I'll probably start wearing these again instead of AAAs now.

Not to grave dig, but i just got the black tees today (I'm in Cali by the way, Sacramento area to be exact). I like the fit better than the ones they use to sell with the tags. I'll probably start wearing these again instead of AAAs now.

Checked this past week, they seem to be discontinued again? I was at the Federal Way, WA costco. Real bummer if they are, but I put in a suggestion to bring them back at their suggestion box (right when you're about to leave the Costco there should be a suggestion box near the exit). So next time you guys are out at Costco, fill out the suggestion form to bring them back!

Or you can do it here online as well: https://www.costco.com/Cu...ce/EmailUs.aspx?secure=1

This is what the response was when I e-mailed them also:

"We appreciate you taking the time to email Costco Wholesale. It is our goal to provide our members with the highest quality name-brand products while keeping our stock focused on the best selling items. Since we price our items as low as possible, all items must demonstrate high sales in order for us to continue to stock them.

Our buyers occasionally review the possibility of re-introducing products. I will forward your e-mail to them so they are aware of your interest, as we value our member's input."

Checked this past week, they seem to be discontinued again? I was at the Federal Way, WA costco. Real bummer if they are, but I put in a suggestion to bring them back at their suggestion box (right when you're about to leave the Costco there should be a suggestion box near the exit). So next time you guys are out at Costco, fill out the suggestion form to bring them back!

Or you can do it here online as well: https://www.costco.com/Cu...ce/EmailUs.aspx?secure=1

This is what the response was when I e-mailed them also:

"We appreciate you taking the time to email Costco Wholesale. It is our goal to provide our members with the highest quality name-brand products while keeping our stock focused on the best selling items. Since we price our items as low as possible, all items must demonstrate high sales in order for us to continue to stock them.

Our buyers occasionally review the possibility of re-introducing products. I will forward your e-mail to them so they are aware of your interest, as we value our member's input."

Back
Top Bottom