BLK/GRY COSTCO (KIRKLAND) TEES ARE NOT A MYTH! PIC

Originally Posted by franchise3

Haven't been to Costco in awhile. They still sell the white tees? I remember reading awhile back that some people went to Costco and couldn't find them.

Edit: the Costco closest to me have these grey/black ones
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, too bad it's only a 4 pack.

So $14 for the 4 pack? How much are the white ones now
white pack: 6 for $16
black/grey pack: 4 for $14

Originally Posted by franchise3

Haven't been to Costco in awhile. They still sell the white tees? I remember reading awhile back that some people went to Costco and couldn't find them.

Edit: the Costco closest to me have these grey/black ones
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, too bad it's only a 4 pack.

So $14 for the 4 pack? How much are the white ones now
white pack: 6 for $16
black/grey pack: 4 for $14

I seen em at Santa Cruz Costco, too bad I'm from the East Bay. Haven't seen any in the San Leandro or Hayward area yet.

I seen em at Santa Cruz Costco, too bad I'm from the East Bay. Haven't seen any in the San Leandro or Hayward area yet.

$14 for 4 is kinda bleh
ohwell.gif
, but I'll give them a chance. I'm going to swing by tomorrow to pick up a pack of Whites to finish off the summer and a new 4-pack. Still can't decide between Grey or Black.

$14 for 4 is kinda bleh
ohwell.gif
, but I'll give them a chance. I'm going to swing by tomorrow to pick up a pack of Whites to finish off the summer and a new 4-pack. Still can't decide between Grey or Black.

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

they're reported to be there on the Industrial

use the location checker.

Originally Posted by offbad

Thanks yo, I'll cop some soon when I'm at school or something.

Originally Posted by offbad

Thanks yo, I'll cop some soon when I'm at school or something.

for all bay area heads. every costco around sf has got them in. i went to the one in south sf and picked up a pack of the blacks and greys. the dude at the register said they were selling out fast and asked a friend to see if he could hold a pack of the black size L.

for all bay area heads. every costco around sf has got them in. i went to the one in south sf and picked up a pack of the blacks and greys. the dude at the register said they were selling out fast and asked a friend to see if he could hold a pack of the black size L.

The costco in west palm on lantana has these, but I was at the one on flagler in dade n they're out, for the south florida heads

The costco in west palm on lantana has these, but I was at the one on flagler in dade n they're out, for the south florida heads

Originally Posted by miamin2

did you come all the way up here for them?
laugh.gif

might cop there if the run out of tees in royal palm

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

I would
laugh.gif
  nah I had to get a laptop they had for cheap n the one up there was the closest one that still had it left

Back
Top Bottom