Blk /Purple Foamposite Pros?????

ccb302

Banned
There's been a buzz around my city about these blk/purple foamposite pros, but when i first heard the rumor i was like
indifferent.gif
because i hadn't heard anything on here or any other shoe websitethat i visit. I thought dudes were getting them cofused with the eggplant flightposite but when i saw the pics i was like
eek.gif
because they look authentic! Then i thought since the silver/blk foamposite proswere re-releasing i thought it might be a possibility that they might release these. Well here's the pic let me know if you have any info on these:

They should definitely release a colorway like that..those i would cop in a heartbeat..

^ i got dis pic off my homeboy myspace page who works at shoe city and i heard his boss say with my own two ears that there not getting them or something likethat but downtown lockerroom should. but i work at a clothing store out eastpoint and every 5 customers like "u got somethin to go wit dem blk/purpledopes dats comin out" and im like huh? thats how i first heard the rumor

I heard nothing about em', but its crazy DTLR would get them & shoe city wouldn't, normally DTLR's first but they end up at both.

HOly Maccarronii.....Nike is taking all my money this year. Hopefully these hit sales rack like the last 3. If the check was not metalic I would not likethese..........

I'm a foamposite addict but if these were to drop i'd probably pass. I just want the eggplant Flightposites

Would want these so badly, but id wait it out cause theyd drop in price like all the rest. Sick colorway. Lovin it.

I remember this picture from the Nikepark days...so it's about ten years old, I'd say.

1. As he said, that picture is old
2. If they do release, I hope the take the swoosh off.

Originally Posted by Ceddie

I remember this picture from the Nikepark days...so it's about ten years old, I'd say.
Indeed, I think these were on Phillip's website http://surf.to.phils or whatever in the fake/questionable section, obviously not fake but wedidn't know what to call photoshopped pics back then
laugh.gif

Yea those definately photoshopped pics from nikepark. Nikpark was 10 years ago?!?
eek.gif

^^ well i know were gettin the flightposites so could it b Foamposite Max in Black/Purple
wink.gif

That is an old FootAction website pic from back in the day...I remember when people thought they were actually going to release. Wouldn't be a bad combofor this year's eggplant Flightposite Retro.

Back
Top Bottom