Blk /Purple Foamposite Pros?????

smh.gif

All i could say is that next year Nike goin to become crazy wit the releases. its goin 2 leave us flat broke by the end of 2009.

obviously your 'city' have plenty of shoe game rookies

now that you got the answer from NT, educate your 'city' on these foams.

there not comin out like this...there gonna be purple with the gum bottom...icey as hell...these right here are trash

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

there not comin out like this...there gonna be purple with the gum bottom...icey as hell...these right here are trash

You said that yesterday when you brought back a 6 month old post.

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

TRASH? are you kidding me.. those are
pimp.gif

these are totally boring and unnecessary, especially with the eggplants dropping. who the hell would pay $170 for these?? i know i wouldn't. these woulddef. ROT on the shelves & i think nike knows that. i seriously doubt they'd drop these.

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

id prolly cop just to throw with the foam collection i have, but IMO that colorway would look alot doper inversed, in that i mean everything black changed to
purple and the purple parts turned to black, that would be SICK!

that wouldn't make much sense. why would nike release 2 purple pairs of foams in the same year??

I like these- it's funny cuz I wasn't even hyped bout the silver foams being $65
But I'll try to cop these, only after the eggplant foams this feb

I coulda swore that pic surfaced after Nikepark shut down, but I could be wrong...

I used to have another pic of some Blk/Purple foams from Nikepark where somebody PS'd a purple metallic color on the check of some blk/blk FoamsPros...

Back
Top Bottom