Blk/Red Bakins sold out in your area?

my boy at footaction on 34th st. said they still got 8.5....i asked about a 8.0 he said only a couple 8.5's left...if you wanna cop i can call him an lethim know....

yet another shoe internet heads tricked nike into retroing.

never liked this shoe.

not as an OG, and certainly not as a retro.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Will the blue/Black/Grey's ever retro, those are my top bakins.
I held out on the blk/red when it retroed a month or so ago hopin the blk/blue bakins would drop, but I came to the conclusion that the blk/blue WILLNOT retro along with the gold am97 which I've been waiting for. They were rumored to release this past October or November, but the closest I've seenare those fruitloop kids version.
smh.gif

Unless nike sent your "parts" & "hoodrats" a special shipment of blue bakins, i don't know what your talking about, Syracusecolorway maybe?

....YEAH WHATS UP WIT THE BLCK/BLU JOINTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO DROP....IM GETTIN THE OG VERSION REAL SOON...I JUST PICKED UPTHE BLK/FLINT BAKONS...
pimp.gif

Damn Im real mad... ordered a pair of Bakins a few days back from FNL.com and they where full price 125 .... now there are 100..... sucks.. o well my lost yourgain. So if your looking for a pair hurry on and get them asap for 100 with free shipping.. there is also a 20% off coupon out there.

How comfortable are these, anyhting to compare them to, cb 94 maybe? also does anyone know the inspiration for the name?

they gone out here in Jersey, i can't find them no where, just kids sizes, was mad too..cuz like 2 weeks before footlocker had they 50% off sale, 2 monthsago, not this weeks 50 off, they had my size (10) , but on the day of the 50, they got sold out..i seen a total of maybe 5 pairs on peoples feet. im suprizedthey are gone. i had to get the all black pair. those they only ones that was better besides the OG's.

They are all over in nyc...on sale,I got the ogs like a month b4 i knew the retros were coming out...the retros are way too far off from the og for me to copanyhow....unless the blue/blk/wht pair come back out
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom