.BLOW.

"The money ain't real George, the money ain't real!" This quote from the movie stands out to me the most, I don't know why.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

"The money ain't real George, the money ain't real!" This quote from the movie stands out to me the most, I don't know why.

that's basically the moral of the story.....one of my favorite movies.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

frown.gif
When I watch that flick sometimes I think feel more sorryfor George's Pops than I do him.

Joint is piff. Especially cuz it was a true story. It didn't teach me nothing you wouldn't already know. Don't trust nobody it's business.Money is power, with it comes jealousy envy and hate. His dumb @@@ should have never told Diego who his connect was !! His mans cut him out and went straightto his connect. He shoulda quit the game after he said he would when his mans effd him over.

How cool was Paul Reubens name "Derek Foreal"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MvP07

the movie pisses me off!!

I hate the ending, all that for nothing.
smh.gif

back stabbing "friend"
smh.gif

Stupid chick
smh.gif

******ed daughter
smh.gif

his life
smh.gif

Atleast Scarface went out on top.

Why does everyone praise Scarface so much? Scarface was recklace and stupid...Got murked in the end after all that Rah Rah !!*

Originally Posted by Face82

Why does everyone praise Scarface so much? Scarface was recklace and stupid...Got murked in the end after all that Rah Rah !!*

I don't even like Scarface to tell you the truth, I was just using it as an example. The ending on Scarface was superior to say the least
laugh.gif
, dude wentout on top. The dude from Blow came out of prison became a bum and went back to prison
laugh.gif
. I am just saying Happy ending would have been preferred in thismovie lols.

Just watched this movie for the first time. ( i know, smh)
It was okay for the most part (Johnny Depp
pimp.gif
)

Sad, but like George's dad said, " Money isnt real George...."

The ending was sad though..
ohwell.gif

Overall B+

BLow is an instant classic. I probably watch it at least once a month. The ending was hela sad tho...But damn they was gettin it

It's a good movie, but they took a lot of liberties with the real story.

-The dying girlfriend before he first went to prison never happened.

-The first time he got busted with coke, it wasn't because of waiters; it was because he was high out of his mind all the time. He met a dude on the beachbehind his house, who was doing undercover scouting. He just figured he was there to start a connection, so without even blinking an eye, George startedtalking business. He brought him around to meet his circle.

-The empty gun to the head on Norman's Cay never happened. They were killing people daily there, so he would've been murdered on the spot. He washumiliated around the Colombians, and went to some Boston mafia connections to set up a hit, but it never materialized.

-Diego was Carlos Lehder. When Boston George testified against him in real life, George was released from prison entirely. He didn't even have to gothrough parole.

-There was no "one last coke job" for his daughter; he really was set up by an old pilot, but that was back when he was still a fugitive, before theyreleased him to get Lehder. The real reason he's back inside is because he got back with his old Mexico partners. He started moving weed again in the early90's, where he was busted with a few 100lbs.

A lot of the big sentimental moments were nothing more than Hollywood. The tape to his father was real, though.

Movie is sooooo iLL!

Isn't homie gettin out soon... I can't remember how many years he got...

Back
Top Bottom