Blu & Exile, Wale, Kidz in the Hall, The Cool Kids.....

i agree Blu is dope and so is Kidz in the Hall

the Cool Kids are not so dope...

i don't see why people think that this the sudden imergence of good hip hop alot of other people have been doing it for awhile, but don't dress trendy.
and there are alot more dope emcees in LA than just Blu and Murs....

some other doper artists who have been doing it for awhile...

Aesop Rock

2mex

The A Team (acey and ab)

Pigeon John

but that's enough now, sorry for the vent, and that's really just scratching the surface!

wale... is amazing... someone recommended i find 100 miles and running... and i love it. what else should i look for from wale? blu and exile, never heard ofem, what should i look for from them? im not impressed with cool kids... i liked black mags and that was it on that ep... kidz in the hall are cool as well.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

I have not heard any songs from any of the people that have been mentioned through out this entire thread. I do not want to either. But I looked up a couple of the "artists" named and my face went from
nerd.gif
to
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
... you got these guys rocking skinny legs and jordans? I mean Kanye could pull it off simply because he is Kanye. Then you got these average men trynna come up in "the game" or get their "message across to the people" and doing it "for love" ... wearing the same thing that High school freshmen do. IDK i might just be judging from what I see and maybe I should give them a chance but until then .. in my eyes .. all these dudes are corny.

*Puts flamesuit on*

�Man, I'm so sick of seeing typical baggy jeans with a jersey on PLEASE I couldn't care less about what they are wearing if the music is unique andcreative. I'm sorry but I've really had enough "I have guns I get women look at me" rap and I'm ready to see something different. Even iftheir jeans do fit...
How can you not like this?
That Aesop Rock beat is hot btw...

i have no idea how naledge and blu got mixed in with the rest of these @+!clowns...unless u just talkin about new music period

I believe this post was about a new wave of artist in general. I guess I'll leave it to the typical NT'er to scrutinize it to the N degree.

Back
Top Bottom