Blu & Exile, Wale, Kidz in the Hall, The Cool Kids.....

So you haven't heard any music from U-N-I?
my dude promotin hard
laugh.gif

its startin to annoy me..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

i cant really listen to none of this #++#... blu is prolly the best... the cool kids suck from beats to rhymes...
They're better than you

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

i cant really listen to none of this #++#... blu is prolly the best... the cool kids suck from beats to rhymes...
They're better than you
yea if u like corny backpack rap thatll never sell
laugh.gif

I have not heard any songs from any of the people that have been mentioned through out this entire thread. I do not want to either. But I looked up a coupleof the "artists" named and my face went from
nerd.gif
to
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
... you got these guys rocking skinny legs and jordans? I mean Kanye could pull it off simply because he is Kanye. Then you got these average mentrynna come up in "the game" or get their "message across to the people" and doing it "for love" ... wearing the same thing thatHigh school freshmen do. IDK i might just be judging from what I see and maybe I should give them a chance but until then .. in my eyes .. all these dudes arecorny.

*Puts flamesuit on*

I mean Kanye could pull it off simply because he is Kanye. Then you got these average men
laugh.gif
So "average" men cant wear what they want. ButKanye the alpha male, can? The hell you care what they dress like for?

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

I mean Kanye could pull it off simply because he is Kanye. Then you got these average men
laugh.gif
So "average" men cant wear what they want. But Kanye the alpha male, can? The hell you care what they dress like for?

they look like girls ..
sick.gif

umm the way someone dresses shouldnt influence the way you feel about someones music...even tho it adds fuel to the fire with the cool kids bcuz they suck asrappers..but they beats are craaaaaaaaazy

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

I have not heard any songs from any of the people that have been mentioned through out this entire thread. I do not want to either. But I looked up a couple of the "artists" named and my face went from
nerd.gif
to
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
... you got these guys rocking skinny legs and jordans? I mean Kanye could pull it off simply because he is Kanye. Then you got these average men trynna come up in "the game" or get their "message across to the people" and doing it "for love" ... wearing the same thing that High school freshmen do. IDK i might just be judging from what I see and maybe I should give them a chance but until then .. in my eyes .. all these dudes are corny.

*Puts flamesuit on*

i'm pretty sure you haven't gone through the whole thread

not all of em are 'backpackers' or rockin 'skinny leg jeans and jordans.'

what's ironic is you have a jumpman sign on your avy...not that i'm defending any of those jordan wearing rappers...just saying.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

they look like girls ..
sick.gif
laugh.gif
But if they were high up in the music industry this would be OK according to your previous statement. So, who cares...?
This is going to lead to a totally different topic and I do not want to get banned ... im outt. PeaCE!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

I have not heard any songs from any of the people that have been mentioned through out this entire thread. I do not want to either. But I looked up a couple of the "artists" named and my face went from
nerd.gif
to
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
... you got these guys rocking skinny legs and jordans? I mean Kanye could pull it off simply because he is Kanye. Then you got these average men trynna come up in "the game" or get their "message across to the people" and doing it "for love" ... wearing the same thing that High school freshmen do. IDK i might just be judging from what I see and maybe I should give them a chance but until then .. in my eyes .. all these dudes are corny.

*Puts flamesuit on*

i'm pretty sure you haven't gone through the whole thread

not all of em are 'backpackers' or rockin 'skinny leg jeans and jordans.'

what's ironic is you have a jumpman sign on your avy...not that i'm defending any of those jordan wearing rappers...just saying.
Agreed. Listen to the music and then make a decision

wale is that dude....compared to the cool kids and kids in the hall which sounds exactly like the kool kids cmon man

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

wale is that dude....compared to the cool kids and kids in the hall which sounds exactly like the kool kids cmon man

nalegde will doo doo on both of the cool kids
roll.gif
...they are barely ok

Wale is that guy...saw him live
pimp.gif

216TIME216 wrote:

216TIME216 wrote:
They're better than you

laugh.gif

no but whats funny is you'll never sell yourself so why not fall back with the constant hate toward other rappers who are actually doing something
i dislike the cool kids myself but they're getting money..... are you????
laugh.gif
who am i kidding @#$+ you dont even have A/C in your room

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

216TIME216 wrote:

216TIME216 wrote:
They're better than you
laugh.gif

no but whats funny is you'll never sell yourself so why not fall back with the constant hate toward other rappers who are actually doing something
i dislike the cool kids myself but they're getting money..... are you????
laugh.gif
who am i kidding @#$+ you dont even have A/C in your room
ddexdy.gif

it's bout to get hot in here...

Blu is better than most out right now.

Wale is that DUDE. Word to Shoe City.

Cool Kids....eh. As "different" as they dress/rap, they sound mad generic to me. It's like they saw the trends poppin off in '05 and decidedthey were gonna try to encompass the whole movement instead of doing them. They're trying to get sales, which is nothing to hate on, but I've yet tohear anything from them to make me want to hear a track immediately afterward.

^ Pac Div is
pimp.gif
besides Blu and Wale everyone else mentioned is wack andWale isnt better then Pac Div or Blu
imo

Back
Top Bottom