Blue P-Rod 2.5

Anybody got any info on these? When do they drop? If they're out where to cop? I like them, I don't know if you guys still wear sb but what do ya'll think?
nike-sb-zoom-p-rod-25-2.jpg

Anybody got any info on these? When do they drop? If they're out where to cop? I like them, I don't know if you guys still wear sb but what do ya'll think?
nike-sb-zoom-p-rod-25-2.jpg

Black midsole kills it, GREAT color choice though.

Releases this month. Check your typical SB retailers

Nice to see I have fans keeping tabs on what i'm able to buy with throwaway money
eek.gif
laugh.gif

The irony in you calling me out, yet speaking on someone elses purchase.

How does a black midsole kill them? The shoe c/w looks great, but all black vulcanized mid/soles look terrible. Obviously IMO, didn't think that needed to be stated
laugh.gif

Since you're keeping tabs on what I'M up to, peep my post this Monday.

Nice to see I have fans keeping tabs on what i'm able to buy with throwaway money
eek.gif
laugh.gif

The irony in you calling me out, yet speaking on someone elses purchase.

How does a black midsole kill them? The shoe c/w looks great, but all black vulcanized mid/soles look terrible. Obviously IMO, didn't think that needed to be stated
laugh.gif

Since you're keeping tabs on what I'M up to, peep my post this Monday.

^ Don't take as me keeping tabs on you. I'm just looking at the pickup thread, but I should say that avy is unforgettable... Not trying to hate but black sole to me are wayyy better just b/c they aren't dirt magnets. The only thing you have to worry about is not messing up that suede.

^ Don't take as me keeping tabs on you. I'm just looking at the pickup thread, but I should say that avy is unforgettable... Not trying to hate but black sole to me are wayyy better just b/c they aren't dirt magnets. The only thing you have to worry about is not messing up that suede.

I dont think the black midsole killed it, I think the mid-sole in general killed it. It looks like that cheap maverick 6.0 midsole and destroys the beauty that lies above. That blue suede with the black swoosh is straight fire. I really like the J-rod's, the c/w is nice and the cement print look good together. However, they're wayyyyy overpriced, I only like em about $95 worth- but Im cheap

I dont think the black midsole killed it, I think the mid-sole in general killed it. It looks like that cheap maverick 6.0 midsole and destroys the beauty that lies above. That blue suede with the black swoosh is straight fire. I really like the J-rod's, the c/w is nice and the cement print look good together. However, they're wayyyyy overpriced, I only like em about $95 worth- but Im cheap

I don't know, personally speaking, one color vulcanized midsoles remind me of bowling shoes. All black makes em look like those shoes they sell at hot topic, SKA shoes or some %*%@ like that.
They make the shoe look bulky since they make the sole look thicker than they actually are.

Aside from the couple Supras I own, the purple canvas 6.0 dunks and Tokis, I hate vulc soles. Never cared for chucks as well as 99% of Vans, but i'm rambling into another discussion for another time so i'll end it now
laugh.gif

I don't know, personally speaking, one color vulcanized midsoles remind me of bowling shoes. All black makes em look like those shoes they sell at hot topic, SKA shoes or some %*%@ like that.
They make the shoe look bulky since they make the sole look thicker than they actually are.

Aside from the couple Supras I own, the purple canvas 6.0 dunks and Tokis, I hate vulc soles. Never cared for chucks as well as 99% of Vans, but i'm rambling into another discussion for another time so i'll end it now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

How the fucc does a black midsole kill these? I guess personal opinion. This is coming from the guy that purchased the J rod's now those are some hideous sneakers and for that price tag $@$%%.

I am sorry but the way you struck was hilarious.... it almost seems as if you have had problems in the past Peace you guys take it easy i also think the black kills the shoe The contrast is most def not a good one i think if the mid sole was black the botton sole white the shoe would look better or just an all white

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

How the fucc does a black midsole kill these? I guess personal opinion. This is coming from the guy that purchased the J rod's now those are some hideous sneakers and for that price tag $@$%%.

I am sorry but the way you struck was hilarious.... it almost seems as if you have had problems in the past Peace you guys take it easy i also think the black kills the shoe The contrast is most def not a good one i think if the mid sole was black the botton sole white the shoe would look better or just an all white

Black mid-soles do kill it and are %%+%+%% ugly. Easy pass, too bad because the colorway is money
ohwell.gif

Black mid-soles do kill it and are %%+%+%% ugly. Easy pass, too bad because the colorway is money
ohwell.gif

I REALLY like them but i just hate the blazer bottoms. They put them on a bunch of shoes and everytime I try one on, I just wanna cop off my foot. addidas got the sole part right. nike stop, tryna compete with that kinda style unless you got the quality to back it up
laugh.gif

I REALLY like them but i just hate the blazer bottoms. They put them on a bunch of shoes and everytime I try one on, I just wanna cop off my foot. addidas got the sole part right. nike stop, tryna compete with that kinda style unless you got the quality to back it up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom