"Blueprint" V's

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

"blueprint?" really?

roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

these are nice lol i've never seen these before. if they released then it'd be a deffinate cop for me :tongue:

with the pic & that avy,
i thought you were seuss for a moment
kinda strange (you probably like em more than he does,
should try to buy them off him)

I saw a video on these on youtube, can somebody tell me if it's true that theres only one pair of these that exist???? lol these are super clean man!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Id take these over Wolf Greys, LS Burgundys and LS Olives, and def. the recent white/navy Vs... easily

This, except for the LS Burgundy's and Olive's they are in a class of their own IMO

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Nah bro. These are hands down my least favorite v's. I'd even take those "olympic" v's that just dropped before I'd pick these up.
ok idk about that much 
laugh.gif

Would cop and rock
pimp.gif

Would take these over the Wolf Grey 5's any day no hesitation.

The "Blueprint" nickname is extra sharp cheddar cheesy...But the kicks themselves are ill. I don't even like navy blue kicks (or shirts for that matter) cuz it's too much blue (with jeans) for my taste...but those would definitely get rocked with some shorts or sweats...I wouldn't take them over the wolf greys (only cuz i'll take grey over navy) BUT there are PLENTY of V's that these would get copped over...PLENTY! (waddup patent V's...)

Back
Top Bottom