BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

I thought it was promo too, but the way weebray and tommy go at each other id have to actually fight if i was one of them 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

The way Charles absolutely folded was incredible :rofl: them thangs pressed on his back and he said
B0796D30-BC32-4C4B-A809-A4E191A11218.jpeg

They ruined his character quick. It was good the first season but now he's way over the top.

But they say the real Lamar was crazy AF in real life :lol: :lol: :lol:

The hood got macabre people too.

Had a dude in my hood who was a mortician. Dude was serial killer AND mortician. Nobody knows how many potential victims he had. Look up Lucious Boyd. Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Definitely some Lamar types in the trenches

Charles is my favorite character :rofl:

Dude hit her with the I never cheated with sister.... :lol: Well, you said sister, I didn't say I never cheated :lol: The flesh is weak and she had her chocolate breasts out, she practically raped me. I didn't want to. In my head that's how the conversation is going to go when he gets caught.

Just when I thought they were going to leave Lamar alone and go to Atlanta. :smh: This dude even saved some random dog, beating up the owner for it :lol:

Lil Zane and that scene :smh:

LaLa has a whole husband getting jealous, and a 17/18 year old trying to be a father to some other dudes kids?

and it's wild all these bodies are dropping and the police don't seem to be concerned about Lamar. Nobody thought about going to see his cousin?

Last edited:
Just started watching now... Can't believe I ain't watch this earlier but it's dope... Currently on episode 5 season 1

The Lala mess made no sense to me because you know this boy is in the drug game and can provide for you financially as proven but you don’t want to deal with him because he has a family??

The way Meech had that talk with B-Mickie I thought he was about to cut his water off.

Back
Top Bottom