BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

For something based on a true story they blew it!! Now show is just entertainment for the random comedy and joke of plot L’s we discuss in here

So you telling me some high schoolers and someone not even in their early 20’s at this point met with with Colombians in a resort pool and convinced them to get 300 keys? Lmao how

CHARLESSSSSSS WYLDING
You must not know about Meech & Tee for real.This post screams misinformed,granted that scene is sensationalized

You must not know about Meech & Tee for real.This post screams misinformed,granted that scene is sensationalized
Yeah I don’t know their story but that that scene being done in a motel 6 pool didn’t help either with Terry in a robe splashing his feet like a 3 yr old lol

For the misinformed viewer like myself, this wouldn’t be a good start

That church scene was goofy as hell.
This show is straight comedy. The writing is too ridiculous for a show based on real events .

T's baby momma saying l guess eating pum pum ain't against your religion was hilarious. This dude be pulling the God card when he don't want to do something. He can sell drugs, murder people, lie, steal. But can't go to a psychic, or eat sweetness cuz it's against his faith 🤣🤣 straight comedy

Last edited:
I don't know who's worse LaLa or Kash Doll

Kash Doll sounded like a kid reading in class :rofl: She had too many lines to memorize.

I don't know who's worse LaLa or Kash Doll

Kash Doll sounded like a kid reading in class :rofl: She had too many lines to memorize.
Lala looks like a trained actor compared to Kash Doll, shorty is pure struggle every scene but it seems like they putting her more into the story regardless :lol: :smh:

This whole show completely off the rails, they doing any random thing now

LaLa had the Kardashian face for so long I forgot how she used to look until I googled a few weeks ago.

It explains why she wasn't memorable to me back when she was on MTV other than being one of the few minorities.

Lala shoulda stayed like this

6rnM.gif

These women be getting all that surgery combined with aging makes them look crazy.

This show is way worse than Power, just terrible from the script and dialogue to the acting. They do a good job on the little subtle Detroit **** though, but that’s about it. I don’t how y’all out of towners would find this show to be entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom