BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

BBB3860A-01C7-4188-BD23-780D9590AE78.png

They put up a new BMF billboard backed up where the OG one located - driving into Atlanta. :lol:

Last edited:
Meech seemed like his acting regressed or is it he just didn't improve at all? Maybe I was fooled but I thought he was getting better last season.

The OG Power was such a good show at the time. Maybe I need to rewatch, might have been duped cause it was the first. Everything since has been trash.

Now the show is two shows in one with the Detroit and Atlanta thing. Which means double the characters.

So shorty was in a strip club in Atlanta and just jumped on a plane to pop up at her dads like it was 10 minutes away just for a conversation?

We also have to remember that this is a factual autobiography of a crew that ran from about 1987-2007. These boys really had a twenty year run in 3 different cities (Primarily Detroit, Atlanta, LA and maybe a couple lesser areas). That’s a lot of storytelling for 10 episode increments.

Of course certain things will be embellished and overblown just to keep viewers and social media banter and memes.

Unlike Power, force, raising Kanan, etc these guys had a real movement with real factual incidents that have been documented for decades. These boys still have case files probably in Detroit, Atlanta, etc.

So, the connecting of dots may be complicated at times. They really were out here moving like this with reach all over the nation

Last edited:
Spent two full seasons blatantly telling when drops were supposed to be made and suddenly want to talk in code now :rofl:

We have to remember that they were amateurs and just serving locally at that point. They went from teens who were nickel and dime boys, to wholesalers. Boys are really “big dawgs” now at this point in season 3, so of course they have to move differently. It kind of makes sense. It’s the evolution of being a dope boy :lol:

We have to remember that they were amateurs and just serving locally at that point. They went from teens who were nickel and dime boys, to wholesalers. Boys are really “big dawgs” now at this point in season 3, so of course they have to move differently. It kind of makes sense. It’s the evolution of being a dope boy :lol:
I was more so referring to the fact they were half talking in code. For every sentence that was in code there was another one that was a straight up drug reference

Last edited:
This show gotta be satire at this point.
Tupac Shakur… Bro got the thinnest bandana I ever seen and then they got the nerve to have him get dumped on.
Ironically, Meech and Pops dumping on folks like Pac and Suge did Baby Lane nem.

1710551087125.png

As cheap as 50 is, he might make Mekhi Curtis play Jeezy. Give him a baldie and southern drawl and call it a day. 50 ain’t trying to pay nobody

Hopefully that’s the last time we see Lil Baby.

Also, real question, did 2Pac eve really even come across Meech/BMF?? I read a BMF book back in 2012 and don’t remember that at all.

Back
Top Bottom