BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

I busted out laughing :rofl:

She shot down that knee rub and Snoop adjusted IMMEDIATELY :lol:

Take that back and split it right down the middle :rofl:

Snoop has been the best actor during the whole season. That was smooth and seamless, no wasted motion or word.

Boys use to routinely go the flea market and buy the gaudiest s*** on purpose and just stack necklaces:lol: :lol:

E64E3D67-797E-4801-8CBD-81134B947C42.jpeg

C72D7158-8C2F-4181-AF4D-F17252473FE3.jpeg

Oh that's the _ Ross shouting out on Rich Off Cocaine

I lowkey feel for b Mickey and Brian’s son.

Lucille finna be a whole new woman.

I have 0 faith in season 3 getting back to actually being great

So hope that it’s so bad like szn 2 that it’s hilarious

Really hope that is the end of the Lamar story, better not have a rehab moment and back at it next szn

Only person I felt sorry for was Kash Doll's kids

And it sucks for Charles to be treated like crap, and being too broke to move out. Just have to take the cold shoulder hoping it thaws out. :lol:

Meech told B Mick not to kill dude in the first season… and he still did it

Mick a liability. He to gung-ho. He be ready to shoot

Last edited:
Meech walked around in that same sweatsuit for like weeks :lol:

Charles made this season worthwhile

Meech’s Mom is about to be on demon time next season :evil:
Them cakes 'bout to be a problem for lots of dudes in the neighborhood. Charles ain't ready!
On to Power!

Never done crack before, but why do they treat crack like once you do it you're instantly addicted and your life is changed forever. It's functioning crackheads.

Like smoking crack was going to stop Lamar from being a killer.

Never done crack before, but why do they treat crack like once you do it you're instantly addicted and your life is changed forever. It's functioning crackheads.

Like smoking crack was going to stop Lamar from being a killer.
Talk to an adult from the 80's. For some people it is very addictive. Quick and easy high that some people cant get away from. That plus Lamar's demons catching up to him and him being depressed. Probably kept getting high to not deal with reality.

Talk to an adult from the 80's. For some people it is very addictive. Quick and easy high that some people cant get away from. That plus Lamar's demons catching up to him and him being depressed. Probably kept getting high to not deal with reality.

I know about drugs. Addiction doesn't stop all other parts of your life. It's been people addicted to crack since the 90's. Crack still has a market.

Lamar would be more dangerous as a crackhead, because he would be even more out of control and trying to rob for necessity and thinking even more irrationally. Soon as he hits this pipe he's going to forget about killing Meech and he's going to stay high 24/7? Much less where would he go for more and how would he get it. Like that wouldn't be Meech and Terry, who he knows are scared of him.

They're treating crack like they have no idea about drug abuse.

I know about drugs. Addiction doesn't stop all other parts of your life. It's been people addicted to crack since the 90's. Crack still has a market.

Lamar would be more dangerous as a crackhead, because he would be even more out of control and trying to rob for necessity and thinking even more irrationally. Soon as he hits this pipe he's going to forget about killing Meech and he's going to stay high 24/7? Much less where would he go for more and how would he get it. Like that wouldn't be Meech and Terry, who he knows are scared of him.

They're treating crack like they have no idea about drug abuse.
Wasn't he paying the cousin to keep giving it to him? I completely disagree with this. Addiction has and does stop all other parts of someone's life. People process addiction differently. All the women who have sold/lost their kids for crack. Men who have lost their jobs, possessions families for it.

Some people are functioning drug addicts, some aren’t.

Lamar already has underlying mental issues so, the crack will affect him differently.

End of story

Back
Top Bottom