BMWs :Show off Yours

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

The E39 is my favorite as well. I spend a good chuck of cash on the KW coils and BBS LMs but damn it was it worth it haha.

Are those the diamond black championship LMs?

Nah just regular LMs with the red BBS caps.

I am thinking of getting the centers powder coated in gunmetal though.

My 2000 E39 M5

you in the military? you recommend any independent bmw shops for maintenance/repair in your area? im about to drive or ship my E39 over there soon.

I have a CAC card as I work for a contractor, but not in the military. My Pops is a retired E9 and he got me some decals so I can go to the exchange and workout at the base gym LOL.

I have a good friend who is very well known on the various BMW forums that is a Mastertech who will take good care of your E39.

how the hell do i stop interior pealing i mean my inerior is prettyspiffy until you look at the painted pieces and see its pealing throws the whole effect off i mean is there a way to take off the paint completely i have taninterior and basically the tan peals into a un painted tan

You need clears and a drop ambers ftl btw I have exact same car except 2002 black interior, tryna get some ZHP wheels by the summer
frown.gif

For the past couple days, I've really been
thinkin of gettin an E46 330i or M3 02-06.
Can anybody tell me if the extended warranty
can still be applied to any of those, and what
the requirements are?

I'm almost positive extended warranties from BMW can only be purchased if youre the original owner, unless it is a pre-owned certified vehicle.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

the requirements are?

I'm almost positive extended warranties from BMW can only be purchased if youre the original owner, unless it is a pre-owned certified vehicle.

Yup CPOs are the only ones transferrable.

I have a CAC card as I work for a contractor, but not in the military. My Pops is a retired E9 and he got me some decals so I can go to the exchange and work out at the base gym LOL.

I have a good friend who is very well known on the various BMW forums that is a Mastertech who will take good care of your E39.
Is that MasterTech named Shane?
If it is, he's one of my personal friends too.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

how the hell do i stop interior pealing i mean my inerior is pretty spiffy until you look at the painted pieces and see its pealing throws the whole effect off i mean is there a way to take off the paint completely i have tan interior and basically the tan peals into a un painted tan

wait till the door sills start drooping/falling down on you-

TrueshotAura wrote:
Originally Posted by Seattle206

the requirements are?

Yup CPOs are the only ones transferrable.
Good looks, thats what I figured. Also firgured thats the best way
to go, when dealing with a second hand Bimma. Gots to look into
that. CPO's are only at certified BMW dealerships right?

Where the 8 series at? 840 v8 or 850 v12 anyone?
nerd.gif

I will own an '99 840i or 850i before I die....

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by Vancity74

^ It's gotten rave reviews and supposedly it sh!ts on the competition. Nothing will ever touch the E38 7-series though (the '94 - '01 joint).

10of9ki.jpg

pimp.gif

Those were horrific. Weren't those the V12s if i'm not mistaken?
how?

and yes the 750 was the v12

is it possible to blow out a E46 car lighter port it just stop workingafter the fuse blew in my ipod transmitter im pretty pissed

Back
Top Bottom