BMWs :Show off Yours

I moved to capetown,south africa and picked these up as well as a chrysler neon just to support the us car and supringsly enough the neons given me the mostproblems.

3645358433_54df0ae466_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

is it possible to blow out a E46 car lighter port it just stop working after the fuse blew in my ipod transmitter im pretty pissed

Just replace the fuse.
Hope its the fuse... Mine has same problem, but replacing the fuse didn't help...probably electrical issue
mad.gif

What kind of jobs are you guys pulling for these cars?

All of you have the nicest whips. Appreciated all of these cars. Right now I'm driving a TSX, but it is nothing compared to all of these BMW's. Nicecars NT.

Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

it's Interlagos Blue.

gTkidrokin330...i see ya dude
pimp.gif

Haha wassup man...i wanted those works you have so badly but it was impossible to get them

Originally Posted by f360spyder

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

sick.gif
both of those rims are terrible, look like something you would trow on a civic.

Oh im sorry sir, what do you drive again?
Why does that matter? The man could drive a lawn mower, his opinion is his opinion. Not judging the rims, I just dont think what someone drivesdetermines if they should like everything you like.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by f360spyder

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

sick.gif
both of those rims are terrible, look like something you would trow on a civic.

Oh im sorry sir, what do you drive again?
Why does that matter? The man could drive a lawn mower, his opinion is his opinion. Not judging the rims, I just dont think what someone drives determines if they should like everything you like.

I asked what kind of car he drives so i could understand what his type of modding style was, that is IF he mods.

Back
Top Bottom