BO JACKSON AIR TRAINER SC HIGH QUESTION: IS THIS AN OG COLORWAY???

Yes, no?

4767_1.JPG

yeah there was some OG with white 'taping' like those but they werent' bright yellow
those are dopo

much like those the OGs were as follows:

white/grey/varisty blue (like the yellow)
white/grey/infrared (like the yellow placement)
white/grey/black
-Auburn white/blue/orange
-raiders black/grey
-womens white/ dark blue/magenta
-womens white/pink/grey

there was also many many white/black/accent color lows
turquise
bright pink
varisty blue
-----------------------
atleast 5 of these were retroed 1998-2000. since 2000 weve seen nothing but crap though.

thats all i can think of right now. the YELLOW one does however fit into the same theme as many of the other trainers. same exact color blocking

Thanks Wally for the breakdown.

But I will say the last decent retro+ colorway definitely goes to these babies from 2002 (old pic):

I just wish I kept them in decent condition.

wish they retroed the bo jackson colorway with his number on the back. i remember as a kid going to the store in the morning for them and them being sold outof them
frown.gif

noblekane, what a sad story. heres some photos of the 1990 orignial and a anike remake from 1997. (not my photos)
bonike12.JPG

bonike22.JPG

After that we get a late 1990s remake with grey toebox and accents, and a black mudguard (basically the remakes but opposite colorblockings) and then a 2006remake that was all black and had a grey mudguard. the last one was quite generic. Its really too bad.

sherlock, i love my pair of those 2002s. those were my alternate pickups to the white/blue/greys. I could never find my white grey blues so i had to get theseblue accented ones instead. Not a bad alternate at all
9eb353eb4b596416cd9fc37cbfad1234cb3c83c.pjpg

Id still prefer these over almost anything i own:
d5635dae481961edccb4caacbe1382da26fe9f7.pjpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Id still prefer these over almost anything i own:
d5635dae481961edccb4caacbe1382da26fe9f7.pjpg
I hate you so much for that lol. If they were a size bigger I would consider taking a life over them lol.

And Ras, those aren't bad. But blue is my favorite color. Anfernee scared me for life.
pimp.gif

those arent mine. the ones above that are a sz13 in moderately good shape if you really need or want them from me. i can let them go to someone more in'need'.

nike needs to hit a BIG reset button on these and retro da OG colorways and start from there again....

Word i think nike should finally close the retro of the air trainer sc by releasing the 3 OG colorways that were retroed the first time around and possibly acorrect infrared retro. The orange/concord are my favorites.

the white/blue colorway is my favorite out of the OGs but the infrareds aint bad either...

im not gonna lie, some of the retro+ colorways are sexy too

Hope they retro these again with some better colorways klike the ones posted here

I have the retro orange/blue and another pair

^^^^your best bet is ebay or any of the major forums, hypebeast, ISS, Niketalk make a post see if anyone has them and is willing to sell them

a question for anybody in the know, are OG's still wearable? I'm finna look into getting a pair heresoon...

M!ke

Here's some retro's that I've copped the last year or so! And yes you can rock some of the OG's depending on how the person who had themstored them.

whats up tony?

sherlock foams was selling his larger sized pair on NT awhile back. not sure if he got any offers. around that time I saw a pair on ebay, so im guessing theywere sold that way. They creep up everynow and then on ebay. gotta be looking daily or hourly, as some dudes dont know what there selling and have cheap BINs.

i would advise against wearing or trying to wear any OGs. these are some of the worst nike models. they splinter and just crumble. that visible air midsoleexposes the foam to all the elements internally, i believe. you may get 5-10 wears out of them, or just one. make it the best wear of your life, if youre gonnado that.

Back
Top Bottom