BO JACKSON AIR TRAINER SC HIGH QUESTION: IS THIS AN OG COLORWAY???

with the og's you need to be very careful, yes its possible to still wear an original pair of these as tonystarks stated earlier depending on the previousowner, also with the 98 retro's the paint on them tends to crack (not the midsole) so they would probably be your best bet.

Originally Posted by BULLCITYFAM

anybody know where i can get those white/grey/yellow Bo Jacksons at?
Make friends with international sellers on ebay. Especially in Europe.

Damn near every vintage shoe I want in my size this one guy overseas has.

And yes I had both the Orange/Concords and the Zen/Lightnings (pictured) and sold both. As much as I loved each shoe, I would've cried if I wore them andthey cracked on me or something. That coupled with the ludicrous offers I got for them, it only made sense for me to part with them.

They're both in good company though.

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

a question for anybody in the know, are OG's still wearable? I'm finna look into getting a pair here soon...

M!ke
Hey Mike... didn't recognize you there...
tongue.gif

OG's? more likely not-wearable... unfortunately, there's only one way to find out...
eyes.gif

I had to find out the hard way...
frown.gif

*Damn Yuku for making my posts vanish!!!*

Underrated shoe; I have 5-6 pairs myself... still remember getting my first pair back in the late 1980s... Bo Jackson kicks were extremely popular at my gradeschool/high school at the time before AJ...

What I like is that the toebox is nice & roomy not like that of the Air Trainer III - only other con is that the white midsole area yellows & getsdirty fast - other than that this model is pretty much the epitome of a true cross trainer
smile.gif
& looks good with everything

Looking at this post makes me want to break out my Lemon Drops again - If anyone has the Orange/Concord in a sz 12 DS/NDS hit me up pls.

It's really time to a History Of Trainer release!
OG colors. OG prices. OG materials...
Yes, I need to wake up!

NIkembe, whats the scoop man? History of BO. with the three best C/w of the at1, sc I, sc II, SCIII, making an apperance? just a basic retro of the sc II?maybe an auburn orange and royal GR?

sadly i just envision that auburn shoe being perfect HYPEBEAST bait with its colors. limit that to a few quickstrike stores and be done with it. leaving thereal trash GR on nike.com. backwards thinking for nike these past few years. is that to change in 2009? I have the ideal 15 shoes that would release in that bojackson tribute pack. but nike hasnt contacted me yet lol

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

NIkembe, whats the scoop man? History of BO. with the three best C/w of the at1, sc I, sc II, SCIII, making an apperance? just a basic retro of the sc II? maybe an auburn orange and royal GR?

We're not gonna be that happy
laugh.gif
. 2009 will be fantastic, though& that's all I'm saying.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^2009 is gonna make you a very happy man, as well as many of us SC fans.

Sounds gooood. Veryyyy gooooooooooddddddd...
My credit card will be ready. 10 pairs of each one realeased....

Please, Nike, listen to Wally!!!! It's REALLY simple. Take SC I and release it as an EXACT replica. Next, go to SC II (please, some low cut for an hereticfan like me), take the original and do the SAME. Finally, look at the SC III (high and low, please), respect EVERY single detail and just release it AS itwas....

It's SOOOO simple....

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

It's really time to a History Of Trainer release!
OG colors. OG prices. OG materials...
Yes, I need to wake up!

I totally agree...we get re-releases of Jordans and Air Maxes all the time in OG colorways. It's time for Nike to do it for the Air Trainer line. Iwould love to see the OG Orange Crush/Concord colorway again. SHERLOCK FOAMS you should have at least gave the yellow colorway a try. I wore my OrangeCrush/Concord colorway the whole day without any signs of cracking after them sitting in my closet a whole year DS lol. I'm debating on whether i shouldwear my OG women's pair. Hands down the Air Trainer line is one of the best from Nike.

^^^ damn I wish I could find a pair of that womens colorway in a womens size 12!! So dope! Anyway I hope 09 has some Bo's in my future!

And whats up Wally and Gotty!! long time no talk!

Its definitely time for some og colorways to comeback...its been 10 years since the orange/grey pair dropped

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

I totally agree...we get re-releases of Jordans and Air Maxes all the time in OG colorways. It's time for Nike to do it for the Air Trainer line. I would love to see the OG Orange Crush/Concord colorway again. SHERLOCK FOAMS you should have at least gave the yellow colorway a try. I wore my Orange Crush/Concord colorway the whole day without any signs of cracking after them sitting in my closet a whole year DS lol. I'm debating on whether i should wear my OG women's pair. Hands down the Air Trainer line is one of the best from Nike.

I did. But I'm one of those original colorway purists when it comes to retro Nikes. I honestly only picked them up to fill the void of wanting an og retro(I honestly think that is why people buy all of these various retro Nikes today, but that's a totally different topic right there). But they didn't doit for me like that. They're still a beautiful shoe.

Back
Top Bottom