i was like this dude jimmy got a lil bit of bread and is already steppin out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
when she said your dad, i thought she was like his sis, not his mom
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

next esp looks like its gonna be good, they gonna introduce "omar"
laugh.gif
granted they show him before, but hopefully dude has a good role like in the wire
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

damn thats crazy
laugh.gif
...never picked up on it...gotta rewatch it
i was like this dude jimmy got a lil bit of bread and is already steppin out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
when she said your dad, i thought she was like his sis, not his mom
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

next esp looks like its gonna be good, they gonna introduce "omar"
laugh.gif
granted they show him before, but hopefully dude has a good role like in the wire
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I know I can't be the only one who was like wth when they found out that that chick was Jimmy's moms
laugh.gif
Otherwise it was a good episode.

Me too.
laugh.gif

I thought dude was stepping out on his wife come to find out the broad was his mom.

How the hell you could be hugging and kissing up on your mom like that when she half naked wearing pasties?
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I know I can't be the only one who was like wth when they found out that that chick was Jimmy's moms
laugh.gif

Me too.
laugh.gif

I thought dude was stepping out on his wife come to find out the broad was his mom.

How the hell you could be hugging and kissing up on your mom like that when she half naked wearing pasties?
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Yeah I was
eek.gif
sick.gif
at the mom.

I was wondering why Jimmy told her to put her clothes on and figured he was trying to smash since he couldn't get it from his wife. Then they started talking about his dad and I was like, huh? That's his mom? Whoa...

I guess he just accepts that she's a showgirl/prostitute and isn't going to change.

-yeah I thought the same thing too...well if that was their intention to lead the viewer on, that got me.
laugh.gif

-materials come and go, even money too, principles matter.

-also Al Capone was way ahead of Jimmy in the game, "you spent all that money already ???" Al was saving, investing, putting it to good use, meanwhile Jimmy just blew it away.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Yeah I was
eek.gif
sick.gif
at the mom.

I was wondering why Jimmy told her to put her clothes on and figured he was trying to smash since he couldn't get it from his wife. Then they started talking about his dad and I was like, huh? That's his mom? Whoa...

I guess he just accepts that she's a showgirl/prostitute and isn't going to change.

-yeah I thought the same thing too...well if that was their intention to lead the viewer on, that got me.
laugh.gif

-materials come and go, even money too, principles matter.

-also Al Capone was way ahead of Jimmy in the game, "you spent all that money already ???" Al was saving, investing, putting it to good use, meanwhile Jimmy just blew it away.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

SMH @ the Prohibition agent being a pervert.
Did he smash? I mean he couldn't have, right? The girl just got out of the hospital.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

SMH @ the Prohibition agent being a pervert.
Did he smash? I mean he couldn't have, right? The girl just got out of the hospital.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Me too.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Not that it matters, but she was wearing a fleshtoned body suit.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Me too.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Not that it matters, but she was wearing a fleshtoned body suit.

Back
Top Bottom