Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Budweiser

SMH @ the Prohibition agent being a pervert.

yeah that was wild
laugh.gif
That caught me off guard

Episode 3 ‘Broadway Limited’

trailers
http://www.iconvsicon.com...y-limited-preview-clips/

Investigating a crime which he feels has been pinned on a scapegoat, straight-arrow Agent Nelson Van Alden pays a visit to Nucky and leaves convinced that the Treasurer is "as corrupt as the day is long." Nucky quickly does damage control, enlisting his brother, Sheriff Elias Thompson, to close ranks with their underlings. Meanwhile, in Chicago, Al Capone shows a local reporter what he thinks about accusations that Johnny Torrio was involved in the slaying of local mobster "Big Jim" Colosimo. Back in Atlantic City, Nucky discusses the upcoming election with his aging mentor, Commodore Louis Kaestner, with whom he debates the women's vote issue. Later, before heading out for a night on the town, Nucky rebukes an irate Arnold Rothstein over the phone, then meets privately with Margaret Schroeder, who asks him for help in providing for her children. As a long day ends, a traveling salesman named George Baxter, in town for a few days with an unwilling young beauty named Claudia, makes a startling discovery.

Episode 3 ‘Broadway Limited’

trailers
http://www.iconvsicon.com...y-limited-preview-clips/

Investigating a crime which he feels has been pinned on a scapegoat, straight-arrow Agent Nelson Van Alden pays a visit to Nucky and leaves convinced that the Treasurer is "as corrupt as the day is long." Nucky quickly does damage control, enlisting his brother, Sheriff Elias Thompson, to close ranks with their underlings. Meanwhile, in Chicago, Al Capone shows a local reporter what he thinks about accusations that Johnny Torrio was involved in the slaying of local mobster "Big Jim" Colosimo. Back in Atlantic City, Nucky discusses the upcoming election with his aging mentor, Commodore Louis Kaestner, with whom he debates the women's vote issue. Later, before heading out for a night on the town, Nucky rebukes an irate Arnold Rothstein over the phone, then meets privately with Margaret Schroeder, who asks him for help in providing for her children. As a long day ends, a traveling salesman named George Baxter, in town for a few days with an unwilling young beauty named Claudia, makes a startling discovery.

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy's headed to Chicago to work with Capone
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy's headed to Chicago to work with Capone
pimp.gif

Episode sucked. This show is moving at a snail's pace. It looks like it picks up next week but man it has really been tough to keep watching it. 

Episode sucked. This show is moving at a snail's pace. It looks like it picks up next week but man it has really been tough to keep watching it. 

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

Disagree.  I think this episode had plenty going on - VanAlden boosting the body from the hospital, Rothstein ordering Luciano to take out Jimmy, Nucky kicking Jimmy out of AC, etc.  I enjoyed it.

Disagree.  I think this episode had plenty going on - VanAlden boosting the body from the hospital, Rothstein ordering Luciano to take out Jimmy, Nucky kicking Jimmy out of AC, etc.  I enjoyed it.

Episode was good. Chucky wants blood after they got his man. So jimmy's son is not really his? Looking forward to next week.

Episode was good. Chucky wants blood after they got his man. So jimmy's son is not really his? Looking forward to next week.

-The half dead witness kinda pissed me off. He shoulda been dead.
laugh.gif
@ the smack & "who shot ya?!"
-
30t6p3b.gif
@ Omar always losing someone close to him early in a show
laugh.gif

-Waitin to see what this Roeshtine dude is really tryna do, esp to Jimmy and/or Capone
-Eli's a prick

-The half dead witness kinda pissed me off. He shoulda been dead.
laugh.gif
@ the smack & "who shot ya?!"
-
30t6p3b.gif
@ Omar always losing someone close to him early in a show
laugh.gif

-Waitin to see what this Roeshtine dude is really tryna do, esp to Jimmy and/or Capone
-Eli's a prick

Originally Posted by lawdog1

exactly. I really liked this episode and cant wait to see how everything pans out next week

Originally Posted by lawdog1

exactly. I really liked this episode and cant wait to see how everything pans out next week

I liked the episode, but it was a biiit slow. They really set up next week nicely with the train ride.

Can someone please explain why you came to the conclusion that the boy is not really Jimmy's son?

I liked the episode, but it was a biiit slow. They really set up next week nicely with the train ride.

Can someone please explain why you came to the conclusion that the boy is not really Jimmy's son?

Back
Top Bottom