Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

what was the significance of the muddy footsteps in the lobby of the Ritz before the credits rolled?

Anyone? I was wondering the same thing
Considering the Ritz is the pinnacle of class and luxury, the floor represents the clean veneer of Nucky's former life, which is growing increasingly remote. Although he is corrupt as the day is long, he previously maintained a somewhat wholesome image. Gambling and  election rigging are a far cry from cold blooded murder, which Nucky has now ordered twice (Schroeder and the Jewish witness) The mud just shows how Nucky is descending into full-blown evil, both through his choices and those of his underlings.

This, and I think it also shows that he might be starting to slip up.
The games getting a lot dirtier and his tracks are beggining to show.

Agreed. Also I remember Jimmy saying Nucky cant be half a gangster or crook. I think the mud shows Nucky becoming one of the hardened guys he's associated with.Who killed the black dude though? I must've missed that part.

They didn't show, but I assume it was Doyle, the guy who was broken up by the Prohibition agents and replaced by Chalky.

got to chek this out.  *Spoiler my good friend from high school is the guy that gets hung at the end. 

got to chek this out.  *Spoiler my good friend from high school is the guy that gets hung at the end. 

Ah. thanks budweiser.

I think gonorrhea dude has will play some sort of role in the coming episodes. It has to. Why else would they randomly show it?

Ah. thanks budweiser.

I think gonorrhea dude has will play some sort of role in the coming episodes. It has to. Why else would they randomly show it?

This series up to this point is put together exceptionally well. And then just when I think I have figured it all out I drop in this thread and everyone turns my thoughts upside down haha.

This series up to this point is put together exceptionally well. And then just when I think I have figured it all out I drop in this thread and everyone turns my thoughts upside down haha.

Van Alden eating dinner with his wife was hilarious as hell to me. Everything about dude is so dry.

Nuck's jumpoff needs to be nude every episode.

roll.gif
@ my son Lucky Louch gettin burned with that gonorrhea.

My favorite episode so far...show's definitely picking up some steam.

What's a motherf'er?
laugh.gif

Van Alden eating dinner with his wife was hilarious as hell to me. Everything about dude is so dry.

roll.gif

What's a motherf'er?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

roll.gif

What's a motherf'er?
laugh.gif
I think that was my favorite line of the series so far.  What the dying dude said to VanAlden in German was pretty funny too, especially how it got translated. 

And I'm pretty sure they said Lucky got the Clap on purpose in order to avoid going to WWI.  I wonder if there's any truth to that. 

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

roll.gif

What's a motherf'er?
laugh.gif
I think that was my favorite line of the series so far.  What the dying dude said to VanAlden in German was pretty funny too, especially how it got translated. 

And I'm pretty sure they said Lucky got the Clap on purpose in order to avoid going to WWI.  I wonder if there's any truth to that. 

Ah. thanks budweiser.

Isn't he the same dude that was ordered by Rothstein to go kill Jimmy?

Ah. thanks budweiser.

Isn't he the same dude that was ordered by Rothstein to go kill Jimmy?

Episode was piff... this thread got me buggin about this whole paternity theme...

laugh.gif
@ Luchy wit the clap...

I wonder if the show will touch on Rothstein's involvement with the 1919 World Series... I know its a lil' far-fetched, but it would be kinda nice to see them mention it in some way i guess...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Jimmy sizing up Eli up in Nucky's office... son threw his hand on top of  the gun real slick...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Episode was piff... this thread got me buggin about this whole paternity theme...

laugh.gif
@ Luchy wit the clap...

I wonder if the show will touch on Rothstein's involvement with the 1919 World Series... I know its a lil' far-fetched, but it would be kinda nice to see them mention it in some way i guess...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Jimmy sizing up Eli up in Nucky's office... son threw his hand on top of  the gun real slick...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

A friend of mine were just talking about the show, and he mentioned to me that Nucky is only appearing in five episodes
eek.gif
(I checked IMDB for confirmation). I don't see it being the first five episodes straight, so it will be interesting to see how/when he appears the rest of the season.

noooooo!!!!! i count on seeing his bish naked EVERY episode!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bkmac

A friend of mine were just talking about the show, and he mentioned to me that Nucky is only appearing in five episodes
eek.gif
(I checked IMDB for confirmation). I don't see it being the first five episodes straight, so it will be interesting to see how/when he appears the rest of the season.

noooooo!!!!! i count on seeing his bish naked EVERY episode!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom