Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

RocSole wrote:
I'm lost. Why did they rob those guys? And why did the italian man get shot at the end? 

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy decides to take innitiative and boost the shipment and decides to ask Al Capone if he wants in. The old Italian man gets whacked because he didn't want to get involved in the bootlegging racket. If you remember the conversation Jimmy & Al have when they first meet, Al discloses this. The old man felt there was enough money to be made in Brothels. This was Al's first step into solidifying himself as what we now know of him.

Seems like the consensus is no spoilers, so I'm just going to write this.  I don't think the guy that got shot at the end was the guy Jimmy and Capone were talking about.  I think they were talking about another Chicago mobster and I think one of the guys that was in that meeting with Nucky, Rothstein and Luciano.  I thought the guy that got shot was Nucky's assistant, the one who interrupted him when he was !@#$ing.  I'm not quite sure why he got killed.  I thought it might be some kind of retaliation for what happened in the woods, but I'm not sure. 
You really need to watch the episode over my man, you're wrong.

roll.gif
word. what show were u watchin, bro?

Maybe I was expecting too much with the first episode, but I wasn't impressed. Changed it to Mad Men when 9 hit.

Maybe I was expecting too much with the first episode, but I wasn't impressed. Changed it to Mad Men when 9 hit.

Wife and I enjoyed it. Thank God for HBO OnDemand cause this wont replace Sunday Night Football, but it will def become part of my Monday routine.
Ohh and Effff spoilers. If we cant talk about the plot is this thread gonna be about? I cant watch till a full day after the show airs so its my job to stay away from this thread if I dont wanna know whats gonna happen.

Wife and I enjoyed it. Thank God for HBO OnDemand cause this wont replace Sunday Night Football, but it will def become part of my Monday routine.
Ohh and Effff spoilers. If we cant talk about the plot is this thread gonna be about? I cant watch till a full day after the show airs so its my job to stay away from this thread if I dont wanna know whats gonna happen.

Really loved the show.
laugh.gif
Nuckys assistant c-blocking. Jimmy is gonna be a made man by seasons end. Dude is straight reckless in AC right now.

Really loved the show.
laugh.gif
Nuckys assistant c-blocking. Jimmy is gonna be a made man by seasons end. Dude is straight reckless in AC right now.

Show is dope so far.

The part where Jimmy is talking to a young driver outside the restaurant and then you find out he's Al Capone was
pimp.gif

Show is dope so far.

The part where Jimmy is talking to a young driver outside the restaurant and then you find out he's Al Capone was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

This show was f_cking dope. shorty riding the d on the bed was good money and she had that mass....what up NT get me a screenshot lol
Her name is Pas De La Huerta. Busted without makeup but the body is banging.
Sheesh good looking my g
EDIT : you right her face is 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

This show was f_cking dope. shorty riding the d on the bed was good money and she had that mass....what up NT get me a screenshot lol
Her name is Pas De La Huerta. Busted without makeup but the body is banging.
Sheesh good looking my g
EDIT : you right her face is 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Great first episode!!!...

Nucky's assistant is comedy!... lol

And the FBI agents in the hotel had me
laugh.gif
 the whole time...

And the dude who got shot in his own restaurant was the guy from the private meeting at the hotel...

I'm a little confused from a business standpoint as to why he was killed and why they set up Rothstein.

I know that Jimmy wanted to find a way to get into some $$, esp from his take on being assigned to Patty's assistant and from his convo with his wife at the dinner table and from his meet with Nucky after the robbery...

Plus the booze factory getting raided at the same time as the truck robbery...

I gotta read up on some of this stuff...

Sidebar:

Does anyone know the significance of Nucky looking through the windows of the stores on the Boardwalk??

The psychic??

The babies in the incubator??

Do these visions serve as a forshadowing of things to come??

Great first episode!!!...

Nucky's assistant is comedy!... lol

And the FBI agents in the hotel had me
laugh.gif
 the whole time...

And the dude who got shot in his own restaurant was the guy from the private meeting at the hotel...

I'm a little confused from a business standpoint as to why he was killed and why they set up Rothstein.

I know that Jimmy wanted to find a way to get into some $$, esp from his take on being assigned to Patty's assistant and from his convo with his wife at the dinner table and from his meet with Nucky after the robbery...

Plus the booze factory getting raided at the same time as the truck robbery...

I gotta read up on some of this stuff...

Sidebar:

Does anyone know the significance of Nucky looking through the windows of the stores on the Boardwalk??

The psychic??

The babies in the incubator??

Do these visions serve as a forshadowing of things to come??

Back
Top Bottom