Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Hold up...

What happened in those last moments with Dr. Narcisse and the broad?

Remember how the chick was telling Chalky about her mom being a hooker, some dude getting rough with her mom while turning a trick, her mom burning him on the chest, then the dude choking her mom to death, and her seeing it all as a kid.

Turns out that dude was Narcisse.

Then he found her hiding and groomed her to be his bottom *****.

Last edited:
Chalky putting in work next week :smokin

He gonna handle Narcisse himself and he knows Purnsley is up to no good.

Narcisse trying to turn the whole town on Chalky but, at the end of the day it's Nucky's town and Nucky owes Chalky 1,000 favors. Can't see the writers taking out Chalky in favor of Narcisse.

If Eli knew that guy Knox was a cop after seeing the badge and there is some suspicion about him to begin with why not just off/get rid of him.

Great episode, could have done without Gillian.

Rothstein encounter with Margeret was funny. Still a little confused about his true intentions as well.

Good episode, setting up next week's to be even better
pimp.gif

Eli :rofl:
Mr. Piggly Wiggly in full on simp mode
Chalky is being played
Narcisse continues to scheme

Next week looks :wow:

Last edited:
Wow, Narcisse got Chalky all caught in his web; turn his man easily, send a seductress to distract him from what's going on in his community, and then create turmoil in said community to easily have them turn against him.

I knew that pastor was gonna die once he wasn't clapping :smh: :lol:

That body on Daughter though :evil: Can't even blame Chalky.

Then on Nucky's end, when I saw they weren't getting anywhere between him and Eli I was like it's time to get Mr. Means on the case. Then I come to see this dude is a turncoat as well :smh: Got me thinking he was basically sent to link up with Nuck for this purpose in the first place.

Reemus :lol: Hoover stealing Tollver's (Knox) shine :lol: Son was extra salty.

Cool to see Mellon again. Wonder if he'll be involved with Nucky discovering yet another plot against him. That lawyer chick Esther aint learn you can't target Nucky and not get harmed while doing it.

:lol: @ AR. I'm hoping w/e Margret's story is it stays to the side but since her boss sells real estate I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow connected to Tampa.

Still don't care for Eli's kid riding Nuck though. This once again shows why Eli needs to die, straight up untrustworthy scum want to start talking about family. Want to bring up dead children and wives :smh:

This guy simping over Gillian is probably gonna have a sorry ending.
If Eli knew that guy Knox was a cop after seeing the badge and there is some suspicion about him to begin with why not just off/get rid of him.
They all know he's a cop, specifically one of the prohibition agents but they think just like his predecessor (that he killed) he's a patsy, a yes man that's fine with getting paid on the side so they can continue to bootleg.

Eli just suspects there's something he's hiding. Nobody knows he's actually undercover and there's a felony conspiracy case being built against them.

Means being a double agent really got me though :smh:

Last edited:
So Dr. Narcisse kills Daughter Maitland's mother, she witnessed the murder. And now she is with Dr. Narcisse? Weird. And what happened to his chest?

I wouldn't put Eli killing his son past him. This the dude that wanted Nucky dead.

Eli had a valid arguement, you don't interject yourself into another mans family life especially when you never had one of your own.

So Dr. Narcisse kills Daughter Maitland's mother, she witnessed the murder. And now she is with Dr. Narcisse? Weird. And what happened to his chest?

I wouldn't put Eli killing his son past him. This the dude that wanted Nucky dead.

The scars on his chest were from when Daughter's mom.threw the lye on him.

Means always been a double agent though. Even from the first season. Dude was behind a lot of stuff playing both sides. I wanna see him die a painful death.

Great episode with a lot more excitement to follow. Narcisse stays scheming but I think he will be a casualty by seasons end. Maybe even along with Purnsley.

Liked Torrio being back and him approving hit on Obanion. I think Al tortures dude and makes him admit to being behind his brothers death and then ending him obviously.

Back
Top Bottom