Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Real talk the mention of Billie Kent got to me :smh:

I guess along with not trusting dude, Nuck wanted to get somebody involved with that bombing back since Gyp was already dead.

With Nuck saying it was a public place, I wonder exactly how his muscle managed to kill him.

Caught up with Season 5 episodes today. :smh::smh: at me for not even knowing the season started last week. can't believe the final season is only 8 episodes though. I'm pissed the show is coming to an end. I **** with Nucky's new bodyguard taking dudes ears off lol

Eli is mad pathetic man, I've been wanting him to die
mean.gif

Torrio really thinks it was Capone behind his attempted assassination smh... even in real life I thought it was clear it was retaliation for that Irish guy.

I really thought Gillian was gonna eat that kitty 
laugh.gif

Capone's too busy being "The Man" to notice that UC in his operation 
mean.gif

I actually liked Tonino (maybe because that actor was in The Sopranos) but I like the retaliation for BK aspect of it 
smokin.gif

Don't see the reasoning behind Luciano-Lansky-Siegel wanting to take out Nucky? Do they just want all the older cats out of the picture completely?

Yeah they do. They want to take out and run the tri-state area. Nucky's the biggest and best bootlegger in the nation. They want to take over his operation. I assume they'd have one of them go to AC and run things for the most part if they ever did succeed.

This was their plan ever since Lucky met Jimmy back when he was on some young underlings stick together steez. He got to know Capone a bit as well then too off that back when their bosses all met up in AC.

Got a feeling we're gonna see the black girl Will was sitting next to again.

Nucky's bodyguard is the bartender from Pulp Fiction when Jules and Vincent wore those funny clothes

Billy Kent was weak.

Van Alden's 1st baby mom >>>
Nucky's old *****? Paz something something? :lol:

I think his current is the baddest. I just think now she's disgruntled with her life cuz she thought Van Alden might get her in to something more exciting.

Man Paz was legit the textbook definition of a butterface 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Agreed about Ms Arquette being Nucks baddest 
smokin.gif
. Van Alden's swedish wife is also pretty 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Yea that's Bugsy Siegel. He's been in a few seasons before.

And I appreciate the fact they added Poppa Kennedy to the mix. 8 episodes def won't be enough with all these new characters smh

Yea if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Bugsy the one who posed as the paper boy that almost killed Gyp the first time?

Yea that's Bugsy Siegel. He's been in a few seasons before.

And I appreciate the fact they added Poppa Kennedy to the mix. 8 episodes def won't be enough with all these new characters smh
Yea if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Bugsy the one who posed as the paper boy that almost killed Gyp the first time?
Correct.

Yo, Lucy / Paz de la Huerta was always the goods to me. Really nice boobs and showed the muff.

Billy Kent was ok, she had a weird nose though.

Yo, Lucy / Paz de la Huerta was always the goods to me. Really nice boobs and showed the muff.

Billy Kent was ok, she had a weird nose though.

Word. Paz was bad. As for Billy Kent, she wasnt horrible to look at nude, but I doubt anyone in here would be checking for her if they see her on the street. She looked like real life Olive Oyl

Last edited:
Billy looked best to me when she wore that Cleopatra costume. I instantly knew nucky was already up in that.

Back
Top Bottom