Boat shoes with socks- Yes or No?

What's up NT,
I've been a Lo head for more than a minute, but I finally came around and copped some Sperry topsiders to go with my button ups. Now I've always seengrown folk sporting the shoes without socks, but I'm just not sure I could it. I might rock some and fold them to the point they aren't visible. Letme know what y'all do. I'm 28 if that matters. Boat shoes with socks, yes or no?

Your topic title and message ask different questions so the answer above can go both ways.

Na'h, boat shoes are meant to be worn without socks.

Wearing socks with boat shoes is tacky and looks bad, imo...

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Na'h, boat shoes are meant to be worn without socks.

Wearing socks with boat shoes is tacky and looks bad, imo...
its not an opinion, its a fact. U never wear boat shows with socks

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period. Only no show socks or no socks at all.

If ur rocking jeans then u can pull off socks...my sperrys hurt the back of my feet so I hafta rock socks with em, and I only wear em with jeans.

I bought my Sperry's in my regular shoe size, 9.5, and they're too big around the ankle ( I guess my ankles are skinny) anything I can do to fill thatspace without wearing socks?

if I'm wearing pants with mine, I'm wearing socks, I don't care.

But they'd look terrible with any socks showing...if I could find socks that just cover the toe, sole and heel of my foot, I'd rock with boat shoes...

I wore some to a high school dance once and all my friends laughed at me
tired.gif
But I think they look good with socks, but Im pretty sure youre suppose to wear them w/o socks cause that's what my dad does

you can buy socks that are meant to be worn with boat shoes. you cant see it. and no they arent regular ankle socks. they are way lower.

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period.

Imo if you are a grown man and you are not at the gym, or I guess sailing, you shouldn't be wearing shorts period.

i only wear them when i wear jeans cause it wont matter and no one will see.
i dont like wearing them without socks cause all the ones i have are old and they feel mad weird.

Originally Posted by Random 79

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period.
Imo if you are a grown man and you are not at the gym, or I guess sailing, you shouldn't be wearing shorts period.

Who are you Hank Hill or Red Forman? WTH kinda statement is that?

Originally Posted by Random 79

you gotta be !!%%#@* kidding me

Back
Top Bottom