Boat shoes with socks- Yes or No?

What type of jeans are you guys wearing with sperrys? None of my jeans look right with them so I've just been wearing khakis

why are you 17 yr olds buying boat shoes in the first place?

and now grown men cant wear shorts? some funny dudes
roll.gif
you rockin somepants when its 90 degrees outside?

did little wayne tell you guys this?

Originally Posted by Random 79

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period.
Imo if you are a grown man and you are not at the gym, or I guess sailing, you shouldn't be wearing shorts period.

que? Man go back to the sneaker showcase forum

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period.
Imo if you are a grown man and you are not at the gym, or I guess sailing, you shouldn't be wearing shorts period.

$!%%?? are you kidding me man? $##%* not possible in vegas

I would go with ankle socks are a type of sock that wouldn't show at all..Boat Shoes and mid to high socks just dont mix.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I bought my Sperry's in my regular shoe size, 9.5, and they're too big around the ankle ( I guess my ankles are skinny) anything I can do to fill that space without wearing socks?
nerd.gif

NT has no love for shorts, dont get them started on jean shorts......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The irony here is hilarious. A grown man has no issue wearing shorts, and most of the time, they don't go below the knee caps.

To the OP-if you're wearing them with pants, you can pull off casual/dress socks. If with shorts, no socks.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

sebago>>>>sperry

and don't wear boat shoes with socks.
I saw some Sperry's at the BX/PX and they're all I can really afford right now, but I'll take your word for it.

And no, please don't wear socks with boat shoes.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

sebago>>>>sperry

and don't wear boat shoes with socks.
I saw some Sperry's at the BX/PX and they're all I can really afford right now, but I'll take your word for it.

And no, please don't wear socks with boat shoes.
I'm basing my judgment off looks alone
laugh.gif
I own neitherbut sebago's just look more adult, while sperry looks like some #+$+ for teenagers
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Na'h, boat shoes are meant to be worn without socks.

Wearing socks with boat shoes is tacky and looks bad, imo...
its not an opinion, its a fact. U never wear boat shows with socks

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period. Only no show socks or no socks at all.
Who made these rules up?

i think with shorts, no socks at all

with pants, i don't think it matters much, the argyle socks would be cool with them imo

wear whatever, but with shorts, naw... you can't have on any socks with them period.

Back
Top Bottom