Boat shoes with socks- Yes or No?

How do boat shoes fit?

I wear a 10 in jordans and sbs.

Should I get a 9.5 or a 10?

i do either or, love my sperry's. if i do socks, definitely strictly black socks. shorts = no socks.

lmao heck no... my homeboy wore them when we went to UGA and we roasted him to death... he looked like an idiot

What do you wear with boat shoes?
nerd.gif
Anything?

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Na'h, boat shoes are meant to be worn without socks.

Wearing socks with boat shoes is tacky and looks bad, imo...

indifferent.gif
The gym? when is the last time you saw someone on the treadmill in Sperrys? I guess with your mindset you only wear jordans to hoop and SB's to skate?
laugh.gif
wut

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by bay1591

NT has no love for shorts, dont get them started on jean shorts......

which I wear like 1/3 of the time

screw the NT fashion Poh-lice

nah we like shorts..just not jean shorts..khaki cargos and camo cargos are heat.

very surprised at the sudden boost of interest in boat shoes. actually, no i'm not.
laugh.gif

when you're wearing pants, sometimes if they raise up when you sit down it looks bad. sperry's are comfortable enough that i usually don't wearsocks.

i have dark blue boat shoes and if i wear pants i wear short black socks but thats just because during the summer i work outside and have a hue sock tanline

when i wear them to work w/ khakis i wear socks, when i wear them with shorts i prefer the no socks.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

If ur rocking jeans then u can pull off socks...my sperrys hurt the back of my feet so I hafta rock socks with em, and I only wear em with jeans.
QFT

i wear thin dress socks with mine.

just fold them down so the ankle part tucks under your heel, and they won't show.

just copped these btw...
xl0657916pea.jpg

any suggestions on what i should rock with them?

I hate when people wear fresh boat shoes. I like mine to have some type of wear too them. Summer time no socks winter time cant hate on a tan or black low cutsock

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Na'h, boat shoes are meant to be worn without socks.

Wearing socks with boat shoes is tacky and looks bad, imo...

indifferent.gif
The gym? when is the last time you saw someone on the treadmill in Sperrys? I guess with your mindset you only wear jordans to hoop and SB's to skate?
laugh.gif
wut
laugh.gif
Yea I quoted the wrong dude, meant to quote son who said wear them on a boat or at the gym...too lazy to edit
Uhh, I'm pretty damn sure he meant wear SHORTS to the gym or "on a boat"...not boat shoes.

Saying grown men shouldn't wear shorts is dumb, but you might have him beat on that one.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Random 79

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period.
Imo if you are a grown man and you are not at the gym, or I guess sailing, you shouldn't be wearing shorts period.

indifferent.gif
at both of these statements

but as for the boat shoes with socks, naw dont do it unless they're not visible

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

If ur rocking jeans then u can pull off socks...my sperrys hurt the back of my feet so I hafta rock socks with em, and I only wear em with jeans.
same
ohwell.gif

No, boat shoes are cut in a way that makes wearing socks look awkward. Boat shoes don't look good with long pants IMO

Back
Top Bottom