Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^They'll be coming out.
Captain Obvious to the rescue.....
indifferent.gif

wow them wheats are raw and i hate forces some with a size 11 name the price and i will buy. im coming to New york on tuesday i hope they can drop around then.how mutch are they going to cost, and how mutch was retail on the red,and blue PR high tops ?

^good luck with finding retail on the wheats since they are sought after, shops will have a premium price...

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

indifferent.gif

Yeah, I just figured it would have been previously understood that Niketalk doesn't fail us with info. So as soon as any concrete info is available,you can guarantee that it will be posted. No need to keep asking what's the deal with the wheats.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

indifferent.gif

Yeah, I just figured it would have been previously understood that Niketalk doesn't fail us with info. So as soon as any concrete info is available, you can guarantee that it will be posted. No need to keep asking what's the deal with the wheats.

Yup i know, i just heard about them supposed to be releasing this past weekend....and that was the first time i asked about them
happy.gif

So i hate to comment in this thread since i have no information but, are these coming out tomorrow?

Just got my Blues in from Commonwealth DC. my order got kinda screwed up so they threw in a C&C t-shirt!!!!
thanks alot guys!!!

Yeah, but I think it's gonna be about $200 to order the kicks from them. Just wait 'til next week & try to cop for close to retail.

i might have to pass on these if they drop at the wrong time. i really like the all 3 but the wheats are sooo ill to me. money is going t0 OG air max96's,OG cb 34 96's white and orange,black red 8's,black red 7's, and the DMP. im still trying to cop some grapes and my other jordans on mylist. need about 8 or 9 pairs to be down with jordans.

I can't tell the difference between the Releases and the Samples of the Wheats and Beef and Brocs that were posted when we first heard about them...I heardthere were some subtle changes. Anyone know the details?

i still want the red pairs. btw nike is releasing too much too close together.
honestly can't think how they think to make so much money.

hey NEIGHBOR BEAST,

can you plz pm me? im trying to get a hold of you through my messages but its not working. Thank you!

Limited amount of these are avialable at Overkill Berlin. Wheats are selling fast, but B&B's are still avaialble in all sizes. Tyler, they had these inbig kids sizes starting at 5 1/2 (Euro 38.5), biggest were US12 (EU 46). Price was $155.87, add in shipping and they are at your door for about $175, not toobad considering RD is still 2 weeks away for us in the states. overkillshop.com

Back
Top Bottom