Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Well....

I kinda think he has a point... not that he's exactly right by saying nobody ever had a pair of highs... but the majority of dudes out here just startedsweating highs off hype...

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Well....

I kinda think he has a point... not that he's exactly right by saying nobody ever had a pair of highs... but the majority of dudes out here just started sweating highs off hype...
I mean, I can kind of see what the point is. But can you really say that for sure? Maybe we haven't heard +$$! about AF1 Highs because anyworth picking up HAVEN'T DROPPED IN HOW LONG NOW? Finally some excellent ones drop, people like them, and now they're bandwagoners? Last time Ichecked, you don't have to be in a special "AF1 High Only" club to enjoy good, quality shoes.

People need to quit with the elitist attitude, like being up on em longer makes you an uber-sneakerhead. I guess not everyone was born rockin' kicks fromthe womb. People gotta start somewhere--might as well be with some solid releases instead of some god-awful +$$!.

And lastly, if you're that worried about the next dude and his reasoning for liking a shoe, you're doing too much.

nike/bobbito ruined these. the samples were perfect

af1%20kbl%20hi%20mac%20n%20cheese.jpg

Originally Posted by easy3000

so are the wheats out yet? or does cubanbeee have a connect or sample?
You know if they were out you'd definitely know about them by now. Don't expect to see these in Chicago til' around next week. Idon't even think St. Al's has gotten their red & blues yet.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

What up Mic!
The flash definitely makes them look lighter.. but they DEFINITELY don't look as rich as they do in the photo above.
Not sure if they're waterproof, but I'm gonna spray the crap out of 'em before I wear 'em..
Here's an outside, no flash pic..
291457396.jpg

Ehh, I'm not sure if I'll get these now. I wanted the sole to be "gummier" and the top to have a bit more orangy tint to it.

Thanks for the pic CB.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by easy3000

so are the wheats out yet? or does cubanbeee have a connect or sample?
You know if they were out you'd definitely know about them by now. Don't expect to see these in Chicago til' around next week. I don't even think St. Al's has gotten their red & blues yet.
dude do you kno somebody that works there or something cuz man i dont want to keep waitin then they never get them
frown.gif

I'm glad you bandwaggon "never had a pair of af1 hi's" peeps are hopping off as well. Got the red and the blues...I'll cop these two as well.

Wooow...dudes on here act like they discovered every style of sneaker themselves. People don't talk about Hi's on here much because Nike hardly makes em anymore, and even fewer of them are hot as these. It's just ridiculous that grown*+*% men are basically pissed off because another person likes something they like too
tired.gif

Im glad everyone likes these, that way i know i dont look like a clown when i wear them. plus maybe someone will think im in a club. a secret AF1 club. i thinkteam AF1 should have an even more secret branch of the team called team AF1 highs.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Ehh, I'm not sure if I'll get these now. I wanted the sole to be "gummier" and the top to have a bit more orangy tint to it.
Thanks for the pic CB.

I doubt the wheats really look like that. I think it's just a bad picture with bad lighting..
grin.gif

those samples are beautiful!!!! final product is nice, but a little disapointing. gonna try packers in jc this weekend.

can someone help me or point me to where I can find the Wheats in a 7 or 7.5? thanks

Well...
I mean, I can kind of see what the point is. But can you really say that for sure? Maybe we haven't heard +$$! about AF1 Highs because any worth picking up HAVEN'T DROPPED IN HOW LONG NOW? Finally some excellent ones drop, people like them, and now they're bandwagoners? Last time I checked, you don't have to be in a special "AF1 High Only" club to enjoy good, quality shoes.

People need to quit with the elitist attitude, like being up on em longer makes you an uber-sneakerhead. I guess not everyone was born rockin' kicks from the womb. People gotta start somewhere--might as well be with some solid releases instead of some god-awful +$$!.

And lastly, if you're that worried about the next dude and his reasoning for liking a shoe, you're doing too much.
I see your point, I was just lookin in terms of the sudden interest, and how no one wore anything BUT lows. But again I see your point. TheseHighs are crack though lol. So are the barkleys. But Nike can !#%^ my @!#^ if they think im gonna pay 250 for any of this stuff their releasing man.
tired.gif

They need to stop this, go back to $80 GR's, $100 premiums, and $135 whatever those were. But no more $250 +. Its a Joke for real.

**Edited** to avoid what seems to be the inevitable chain reaction.
laugh.gif

if you guys still need reds i've got 10 through 12, probably six sizes left at my store. as well as sz 12 in the blues. inbox me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom