Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Most of those songs suck 
sick.gif

Feel bad for kids growing up on hip hop
1.he said hottest
2. Why do you feel bad? They can listen to anything they want. The internet lets you discover a while world of music.

And actually most of those don't even suck. *shrugs*
Aside from 0 to 100, those songs are trash sauce. 

I'm actually tight I looked up Grinding My Whole Life. 

Thats why I specifically said kids. 11 year olds are listening to whatevers hot at the moment, not spending hours on blogs to find all the rap out there. 

Hot *****= Internet summer street anthem

Loyal,cut her off,And money baby are the summer anthems for the fact you can play them anywhere and folks will go crazy

Last edited:
Hot *****= Internet summer street anthem

Loyal,cut her off,And money baby are the summer anthems for the fact you can play them anywhere and folks will go crazy

Maaaann I circuit forgot cut her off.

Anybody thinking this song is hotter than that is delusional

This song is trash. It's lucky it has that silly dance attached to it, that's the major selling point right now. The dance and his hat magically disappearing.

Y'all in here tripping

I may be one of the biggest Nas fans on NT and I can admit that B Shmurda is doing his thing right now.

Son might not be lyrical, but he got that energy that NY needs. That's that real rowdy rowdy bout it bout it **** that the city needs, pa.

Hot ***** is the summer anthem for 2014 HANDS DOWN
Cuffin Season Remix who?

G-Unit needs to sign this cat ASAP, word up.
B Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel can easily be the next M.O.P.

****** is holding it down for East Flatbush, pa, Let the lil homies rock. NY is multi talented. We got the lyrical raps as we invented it, we got the gun rap as we invented it, we got the romantic love rap as we created it, and we got the party rap (as we invented it). NY rap is a big Venn Diagram nahmean? And it's only a select few that's in the middle portion..(Nas, AZ, CNN, Cormega and Wu Tang being a few)

B Shmurda and the GS9 cats are on the gun rap, but they doing they thing. That's what NY needs. ****** think that NY softened up..but we like chewing gum, pa. We get hard when you run us under cold water, feel me? When it gets hot, yea we get a lil soft or whatever, but that just makes us more elastic, fam. We harden up fast, word to gargoyles, my *****.

Repped.

So legally could banks sue son if he paid for the beat? SRS I never seen someone blow up off of a freestyle and get local radio play and local shows

NYC was winning when they weren't afraid to call a spade a spade. Especially with their own output. If you have to justify, explain & make excuses for it............
NY dudes seem like they are thirsty for the short term win, even if it's to the detriment of the long term. This should be called out for the lowest common denominator Chicago shark bite it is in an effort to try & keep some integrity while letting a new, organic NY sound develop. Look at L.A. They played the cut, made music for themselves & came out the gate with a real wave.

Last edited:
Man yall see what yall did? THIS **** is why Nas said Hip Hop is dead...
I never understood that statement til now. At least All Gold Everything was catchy but this dude is just garbage. Is there anyway to block a thread tho lmao cause just the sight of this BS is annoying me :lol:
And if I was an actual artist I'd be even more mad

EDIT: And aint no way Keef getting resigned especially to no 25 mill contract :lol:
Dude is DONE. Hes HORRIBLE now. Bang 2 & Almighty So were some of the worst mixtapes ive ever heard lol

You buggin! "Brrrrrr...that ah-ah-ah you'll get shmurdrered" >>>> All Gold Everything and that wack *** hook.

You buggin! "Brrrrrr...that ah-ah-ah you'll get shmurdrered" >>>> All Gold Everything and that wack *** hook.

BRRRRRRRR
AH AH AHHH

IM A GROWN MAN AND IM BUMPING TO THIS

ALL THIS SHMONEY IN MY POCKET CUS IM LIT

BRRRR AH AHH AHHH

Back
Top Bottom