Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

I bangs with no flex zone but the second dude sucks. Wilt what do you mean its not an original song? Because he jacked the beat? Come on

Whats the original song?

For the record I dont think using a beat makes it not an original song. He didnt use any of the bars from this or the concept. Those things make a song original moreso than a beat does.

For the record I dont think using a beat makes it not an original song. He didnt use any of the bars from this or the concept. Those things make a song original moreso than a beat does.

Lmao. Stop talking bro. Legally, musically, and in any other sense it is not an original song. You can't change the rules of the indsutry because you like the song.

I ain't eem throwing shade but dudes at my work say they like the dance and the beat. Technically the beat ain't his

If my ***** Knock was alive, one of these woulda been the summer anthem. 
mean.gif

Maybe even woulda got that Drake stimulus OVO remix post at 4 in the morning. 
pimp.gif

Lmao. Stop talking bro. Legally, musically, and in any other sense it is not an original song. You can't change the rules of the indsutry because you like the song.
Drought 3 was all original Wayne songs With this dude's logic
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Well yeah this would apply if he was trying to throw it on album or something, but this a mxitape song. Legality doesnt apply, if it did then how would mixtapes happen period. 

I think you're going too deep into it, dude make a song using his own words and concept, he didnt cover the Lloyd Banks song. That is enough for me to consider it an original. 

If they made minor alterations to the beat then would it be considered original? Are beats with samples original? We're going down a slippery slope here.

Banks doesnt do shows so i doubt he paid for the beat which technically makes the song original, same with migos & soulja with the versace beat

Shmurda live in the burbs of bk, just because you from bk dont make you a s***** c**, i seen luxury brownstones in that video, brooklyn another harlem, its the burbs now

Shmurda live in the burbs of bk, just because you from bk dont make you a s***** c**, i seen luxury brownstones in that video, brooklyn another harlem, its the burbs now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, 90's is the burbs? Luxury Brownstones in the video? You from brooklyn by any chance

Last edited:
Banks doesnt do shows so i doubt he paid for the beat which technically makes the song original, same with migos & soulja with the versace beat

Is you crazy, my *****???

No way is easy Flatbush 90s the burbs.
There's crip street cats running wild all through that hood

east flatbush and the adjacent brownsville are pretty much the only "bad" neighborhoods left in brooklyn. you have your pockets here and there in other sections, but those are the only 2 neighborhoods left where the entire **** is ****** up..

having said that tho the "street cred" era of rap ended a long time ago..so i don't know how long this shmurda fever is gonna last..

​
 ​
 ​
If my ***** Knock was alive, one of these woulda been the summer anthem. 
mean.gif
 ​
Maybe even woulda got that Drake stimulus OVO remix post at 4 in the morning. 
pimp.gif
 ​

This **** is dope..

He got a mixtape I can check out or something?

Last edited:

east flatbush and the adjacent brownsville are pretty much the only "bad" neighborhoods left in brooklyn. you have your pockets here and there in other sections, but those are the only 2 neighborhoods left where the entire **** is ****** up..

having said that tho the "street cred" era of rap ended a long time ago..so i don't know how long this shmurda fever is gonna last..
east new york?

Back
Top Bottom