Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Even more of a reason to get out and live a lil ...if you know you going away for a while why sit in jail awaiting trial and sentencing if you can make bail and do stuff on the outside for a bit?

true man

he can get some quick yambs, chill with his people etc

the reality is he is a kid still figuring out how to put on his man pants. He finally finds something that can get him out of his treadmill lifestyle and then he gets arrested on some blatantly obvious bs. Now whatever little fan base he did have has evaporated while he is still waiting for a fair trial. On top of that he posted bail twice and was denied. Don't question me and why I feel bad for a lost kid getting thrown into some bs. It's obvious

What do you guys think about this kid's chance to beat the case?
vcover.gif

Shmurda been getting railroaded :smh:

Let him post bail and provide for his family before he starts trial. Its really disgusting how the justice system out there in NYC is. They gotta make an example out him.

Last edited:
I wasn't following it too closely in the beginning, but j read up on the case this past week... Seems like it's a done deal. It'd be tragic if dude gets more than what was offered in the plea deal. :smh:

I wasn't following it too closely in the beginning, but j read up on the case this past week... Seems like it's a done deal. It'd be tragic if dude gets more than what was offered in the plea deal.
mean.gif
He should've taken the plea deal. NY will probably try to make an example out of him and give him the max sentence.

Judging by the indicments and court documents I've read the case is a done deal. It's not a matter of whether he gets sentenced or not it's how long his sentence will be.

He should've taken the plea deal. NY will probably try to make an example out of him and give him the max sentence.
Judging by the indicments and court documents I've read the case is a done deal. It's not a matter of whether he gets sentenced or not it's how long his sentence will be.

Yo what court documents did you find? :nerd:

Yo what court documents did you find? :nerd:
It's been a while. I read them some time after he was arrested.
Like 60 pages of indictments and evidence.
You could say I was bored that day lol, ended up reading almost the whole thing.

Based on everything in the indictment, that was their best bet. Been thought they should have taken the plea.

Back
Top Bottom