Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Sheesh. I don't know much about the case not do I care for him much as an artist, but 7 years is a tough pill to swallow. Wonder how many people they were saying he was planning to kill.

the 20 months served counts towards the 7 so its really 5 and some change. Hopefully they get early release.

This..5 years probation? He's going to see it early... Probably do 4. Feds you have to do 85%. States various between 70-80%z

He's only going to do 4.

This..5 years probation? He's going to see it early... Probably do 4. Feds you have to do 85%. States various between 70-80%z

He's only going to do 4.

Was thinking this, he just gotta stay safe inside and not give himself unnecessary time added. It's crazy how active him and his people were dudes were living that life :smh:

But he's still facing that lil stupid charge he picked up in there. I think he was tryna smuggle something thru a girl.

So do they have real evidence of him doing something? Or this one of them "You know people that did something so we're gonna group you with them" ?

Last edited:
****** in his set were afraid of bobby...the papers on what they did was wild. anyway they had mad evidence on them. they were sloppy tbh and they got lucky with 7 years. hopefully he can get out after serving 4 and pick up from where he left off (musically).

Yeh to assume dude's gonna be checking for him ,7 years out the game sounds far fetched

He shoulda been semi rich, off Hot ***** alone. Sales from the single and tours he shoulda had a couple hundred racks easily

Last edited:
Shmurda team is def gonna be dropping music from jail. He's gonna be in jail for about 3 more years at most. That's 1 hit song a season, let's say 5 hits a year. That's 15 songs. Son can def manage to drop 15 songs during his bid just to stay relevant and at the top. Son is gonna be dropping summer anthems from federal prison I kid you not

I dunno man, you have to stay relevant somehow even locked down. If he can manage to drop some tracks from behind the wall then maybe his career won't stall. Still going to be a longshot when he comes out to have that same momentum he had when he got knocked in the first place. Hope dude pulls thru and doesn't caught up while serving his bid.

I want Bobby to succeed somehow, but staying relevant while locked down isn't a cake walk. Only rapper I can recall managing to pull that off (multiple times) is Gucci, and in his case, he had top producers dedicated to keeping him relevant (Zay, Mike Will, etc).. Dudes were recording Gucci lyrics on the prison phone/he was leaving them voice messages with raps and they would put those on beats. This past jail stint, Gucci dropped more music than anyone who was out there enjoying freedom. Bobby's going to have to have a strong team on the outside to keep pushing the brand. The fact that they've been gone for two years and we haven't gotten much more than Rowdy's tape makes me question whether they can pull it off while locked down. When they get out, I think they have a chance, but it's a different animal when dudes are locked down.

Gon be hard for my guy Bobby to come back musically ...he gon try but unfortunately his buzz just won't be there n he wasn't around long enough for him to have a big , loyal core fan base like other rappers who get locked up ...he basically gon have to start all over again or he can just do random shows performing his song all the time :lol:

Very unfortunate cuz him and crew was buzzing but honestly I think he's done as far as music. Like dude just said he ain't have enough time to even build up a fan base. They got this kid soon as he started getting a buzz.

was bobby ever shown in paperwork with doing anything or was he just tied in from affiliation?

They gonna be all over Bobby and Rowdy jock when they out especially in NYC. All those dudes need is 1 hit and it’ll roll into features.

Yall know how the game goes with these DRiders.

was bobby ever shown in paperwork with doing anything or was he just tied in from affiliation?

He was. He shot up a barbershop IIRC.

We'll see how long their buzz lasts. Bobby had one hit before he got locked up. Bobby ***** was a flop.

Back
Top Bottom