Body Hair

wats the best way to get rid of it? i aint tryna shave no chest hairs cause i dont want no damn razor bumps & all that, so help me out...

wats the best way to get rid of it? i aint tryna shave no chest hairs cause i dont want no damn razor bumps & all that, so help me out...

WAX IT OFF.

Word to:

male-body-wax.jpg

is that a black thing due to difference in hair texture? i'm white and i don't get ingrown hairs.

you could always use nair, i hear it works really well but it smells awful.

is that a black thing due to difference in hair texture? i'm white and i don't get ingrown hairs.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
u think ingrown hairs is a black thing? just because you dolnt get it doesnt mean other white ppl dont

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
u think ingrown hairs is a black thing? just because you dolnt get it doesnt mean other white ppl dont

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
lol someone is butt hurt.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
lol someone is butt hurt.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
a lil mexican came up to me today and asked me if black people get hair under their arms, i just laughed it off n said yeah

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
a lil mexican came up to me today and asked me if black people get hair under their arms, i just laughed it off n said yeah

i don't think nair smells as bad as when it first came out...

waxing is probably the best way to go...

it WILL HURT...especially the first time but if you keep it up and go before it gets to long it wont be that bad by the third time...

i don't think nair smells as bad as when it first came out...

waxing is probably the best way to go...

it WILL HURT...especially the first time but if you keep it up and go before it gets to long it wont be that bad by the third time...

Back
Top Bottom