Boiling Crab Restaurant Appreciation

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Real talk... I live less than 5 minutes away from the one in San Jo.. But I never went cuz i'm not a trendy hypebeast type of dude... I went for the first time today and cant stop telling everyone they NEED to go. We had 1 LB shrimp, 2 lbs King Crab.. (whole shabang med spice), corn, potatoes and lots of Pacificos... Damn I'm a believer.

I live less than 5 mins away from the one by Silver Creek  and work in the same plaza as the one that is about to open up on curtnerr
pimp.gif
I love Boiling Crab...always get atleast 2lbs of crawfish the whole shabang medium for me and the clams are pretty good too! King Crab legs only when im feeling rich tho

I've been there a handful of times with my girl. Enjoyed every visit, didn't mind throwing down cash for the king crab legs. I figure if I'm gonna drive from the Northbay to the Southbay I might as well get the best I can lol. Pound of shrimp + king crab legs + whole shabang + side of sweet potato fries = heaven.

I heard they were opening one in Sacramento, if true that would make the drive a lot more bearable.

I've been there a handful of times with my girl. Enjoyed every visit, didn't mind throwing down cash for the king crab legs. I figure if I'm gonna drive from the Northbay to the Southbay I might as well get the best I can lol. Pound of shrimp + king crab legs + whole shabang + side of sweet potato fries = heaven.

I heard they were opening one in Sacramento, if true that would make the drive a lot more bearable.

It's alright. Shabang and all that is just too much, so I be asking them to just boil my food in straight salt water.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It's alright. Shabang and all that is just too much, so I be asking them to just boil my food in straight salt water.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

True, it's opening off of 65th by Sac State.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

True, it's opening off of 65th by Sac State.

its cool, but the dungeness aint fresh...its gotta be flash frozen

shrimp ok
delta crawfish ok

its good, but it aint worth the wait imo

its cool, but the dungeness aint fresh...its gotta be flash frozen

shrimp ok
delta crawfish ok

its good, but it aint worth the wait imo

It isn't near any coasts, how fresh are the seafood there? Are there any great spots in Cali by the piers that sell seafood fresh, in a brown paper bag and everything?

It isn't near any coasts, how fresh are the seafood there? Are there any great spots in Cali by the piers that sell seafood fresh, in a brown paper bag and everything?

i keep hearing updates about this place on my facebook page.
never really got into it as i heard the wait is way too long.
plus side though is alot of females go from what i hear.

i keep hearing updates about this place on my facebook page.
never really got into it as i heard the wait is way too long.
plus side though is alot of females go from what i hear.

Back
Top Bottom