Boise St vs Hawaii ESPN2

Ian Johnson with the SICK TD RUN ...
pimp.gif

7-0

Johnson+I.JPG

NCAA RBs are stylin on em somethin serioussss

Boise had the ball 1st possession and turned it over after 16 pays...
followed it with the Johnson TD run.
Not counting out that Rainbow Offense tho

I was wondering if there was a post for this...

I'm back home with moms, so I got nothing else to do tonight.

Johnson ripped through them dudes, but Hawaii came back quick.

This Boise State team is gonna be good in acouple years. Did you see the stats for their freshman this season?

I know I wasn't the only one yelling "SLIDE!" when Brennan took off there...

That dude Hawthorne is fast...

I dunno where to get the stream. check espn360.com

and who was the dude talkin bout Hawaii and Colt Brennan dont have D1 caliber WRs to throw to?

I'd take everyone of these WRs before the WRs at Tennessee, Miami, and UGA combined

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I dunno where to get the stream. check espn360.com

nah, they didn't have one but..

Congratulations! Your high speed internet service provider, AT&T, carries ESPN360.com.

WENT THERE AND SAW THIS!
eek.gif
I'M BOUT TO BE ON THIS WITH THE GAMES!WHY'D I FIND OUT ABOUT IT AT THE END OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON!?
mad.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
props gunna

(sorry for thread jacking) go hawaii

Am I the only person who is annoyed/borderline offended by the stupid Al Groh interview in mid-drive? Do that at halftime, ESPN! It's not like we're inthe fourth quarter of a blowout, talk about the great game going on. And people wonder why fans of non-BCS schools think they get the shaft.

Fam, it is on 360, go check again

86q8w7o.jpg

speaking of Al Groh, he saved his Job with this yr. He ehad one foot out the door but there's no way he can lose his job now.

I wish my cable provider had ESPN360. I'd really like to watch Butler-Virginia Tech on my PC while watching Hawaii-Boise State on TV.

who the hell does a front flip dive for a touchdown in the 3rd quarter, when they're team is up by 2 points?!
indifferent.gif
i was just about to give dude his props on that touchdown run. nope

Back
Top Bottom