Boise St vs Hawaii ESPN2

Hawaii's got the best WR's in the entire country.

Bess, Grice-Mullen, Rivers, and Hawthorne. I know they play in a system but i think Bess is 1 of if not the best wideout in all of college football

goin for it on 4th when you should've just ran it on 3rd down to keep the clock running
eyes.gif

and Colt Brennan's footwork is on point

Hawaii better win that last game against Washington ... THEN they'd be a no-doubter for the BCS. This win doesn't seal the deal.

This news also helps them: http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=307799

The BCS announced Tuesday that if fewer than 10 of the top 14 teams in the standings are eligible for an at-large bid, the qualifying standard will extend to the top 18. If enough teams are still not available, the standard would be pushed back four spots until the pool is big enough to fill all the bowls.

Originally Posted by jville819

Hawaii's got the best WR's in the entire country.

Bess, Grice-Mullen, Rivers, and Hawthorne. I know they play in a system but i think Bess is 1 of if not the best wideout in all of college football

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This WR core is so damn good. The YAC all four of these guys get are straight nasty.

Bess is one of if not the best receiver in the nation. Grice-Mullen and Rivers will play in the L. Hawthrone was a DB till this season. He's adjusted sowell.

Good job Hawaii. Only UW next week.

BCS BCS BCS...thats what Im thinking. Its time UH gets some recognition. Haters beware...brennan is actually good.

great night for hawaii - went to grab breakfast at this little hole in the wall and everyone was talking about the game.

What a crazy game. Biggest crowd ever for a UH game, first time we've rushed the field, best believe I was in there grabbing that trophy
pimp.gif

I'm still celebrating.

Great game. I'm glad Colt lead got to have a national spotlight. Bess, Rivers, Grice-mullin are amazing receivers.

Back
Top Bottom