Bonds indicted by federal grand jury

The government is looking into the wrong sport if they're looking for illegal drug usage.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Why do you guys hate Barry so much? Because he was one of the best to ever play before steroids, and then became THE best to ever play after steroids? Give it up guys. Your favorite player = likely steroid user. I know you're not all that naive, you just pick and choose what you focus on.

Yeah Barry's a ****. Why is he a ****? Maybe because of how the media treated his father; something he unfortunately had to witness growing up.
^^^ I completly agree.

nerd.gif

So basically they are going to go after him...because they THINK they have evidence of someone seeing Barry inject himself? Yeah.. this is going real far.Unless Anderson decided Jail wasn't for him anymore...

Theyhave nothing they didn't have before.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

So basically they are going to go after him...because they THINK they have evidence of someone seeing Barry inject himself? Yeah.. this is going real far. Unless Anderson decided Jail wasn't for him anymore...

Theyhave nothing they didn't have before.

That's whats being talked about the most out here Rock.

Nah man.

The Feds ain't no joke.

If they go after somebody, best believe they're gonna get the person.

Word to Mike Vick. Word to Marion Jones.

It's a wrap for Barry.

Damn.
eek.gif

Not that suprised but damn.

ESPN is gonna turn into the Barry Bonds network now.
laugh.gif

They better not pre-empt that Oregon game for Barry Bonds "coverage."
smh.gif

^ u jus watched espn didnt u
laugh.gif
... and i disagree that myfavorite player used steroids... under my assumption i highly doubt griffey jr used steriods

LOL at the feds "thinking" they may have the dirt.

Fellas they took their sweet time because they were allowed to, and now they pounce. I don't think theyre doing this on theories. They got the goods theythink they need to convict on this charge. Whether we think its pointless or not.

As mentioned based on history the next thing we all need to patiently wait for is probably Bonds' team working on his plea deal. Because that's aboutit.

Bonds' name likely will be all over that Mitchell Report too when it comes out, it's not gonna be a good end to 2007 for Mr. Bonds at all.

PS ESPN please calm down, you stoop to new crap each and every huge news story. This is annoying even for you.

EDIT:
laugh.gif
Anderson just got released, here we go
eek.gif

I'm not going to say he's screwed or not yet, because I think this is a very happenstance kind of case.

Like RockDeep said, Anderson is the key to this. Unless he decided jail wasn't for him, Bonds is in good shape, legally speaking.

Also, Anderson changing his testimony now will give the defense ammunition to discredit him, if in fact he is the prosecution's star witness.

Feds ain't%%%#%@$' around when they make a case esp on a public figure. They ain't gonna put up a case to lose and get laughed at by the public.

When the gov making charges like this on someone this huge, they know better that they've got all the pressure to back up with their accusation.

The United States Government really wants to put this guy away. 4 years is a long time to build a case, though it's not unheard of at all in Federalindictments. This topic is split straight down the middle. People either will defend Bonds no matter what, or people will crucify him. I really have no stanceanymore, I am finished going back and forth with members over an opinion. This is going to be an interesting ordeal to say the least.

Baseball is about to take its biggest L ever.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Fish liver and flaxseed oil.

That's what Bonds said.

Fish liver. And flaxseed oil.

Do fishes even have livers?

toine2983 wrote:
Damn.
eek.gif
They better not pre-empt thatOregon game for Barry Bonds "coverage."
smh.gif
Amen to that. I wanna see the Ducks!

Barry works out at the ballpark in the off-season constantly

Barry took flaxseed oil

Barry's getting older, he's just getting a little heavier every year!

Barry has never tested positive for steroids

Barry believes he never knowingly took steroids

What's next?

Back
Top Bottom